Besties for life

By no cake for me - 07/11/2012 07:31 - United States - Jackson Heights

Today, my best friend told me that I wasn't invited to her wedding, saying that I was too pretty and that I would outshine her at the ceremony. I laughed and said that she was being ridiculous. She eventually confessed the real reason why I wasn't invited: apparently I'm an annoying bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 849
You deserved it 26 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Obviously you aren't her best friend then! Tough luck OP

Yes, destroy what may be the most important day of that girl's life. Fantastic idea. You should get a Nobel prize for that.

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

This happens to me in Australia, but last time it was an elderly woman.. Who was wearing high heels, I have an issue with my leg and can't even stand on my toes for a few seconds. I didn't notice until after I gave her the seat, and I'm too shy to stand up for myself so I just stood near the door.

Sorry, wrong fml. Thumb me down at will.

Whether or not you are best friends, whether or not you are an annoying bitch, your friend messed up in the first place with the lame "you're too pretty" excuse. A better (and fairly standard) excuse is "My fiance has a big family, so I can't invite everyone I wanted to." Maybe follow it up with a suggestion that the person was chosen not to be invited because they're the least likely person to be offended or something semi-complimentary.

perdix 29

If the bride-to-be accepts an "annoying bitch" to be her best friend, I can only imagine what a loser her husband-to-be must be. Doesn't sound like she has terribly high standards.

sarbearxox 11

if she called you an annoying bitch then i don't think you're considered her best friend. just sayin.

1R1X0X0 10
Isa_fml 20

How in the hell did you consider this person your best friend?