Besties for life

By no cake for me - 07/11/2012 07:31 - United States - Jackson Heights

Today, my best friend told me that I wasn't invited to her wedding, saying that I was too pretty and that I would outshine her at the ceremony. I laughed and said that she was being ridiculous. She eventually confessed the real reason why I wasn't invited: apparently I'm an annoying bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 849
You deserved it 26 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Obviously you aren't her best friend then! Tough luck OP

Yes, destroy what may be the most important day of that girl's life. Fantastic idea. You should get a Nobel prize for that.

Comments

catanita 18

I will never be able to understand this kind of people. If they think you are an annoying bitch why they keep beeing your so called friend? A real friend will never say somenthing like that about theyer best friend.

gregkingsley 4

Ouch OP 1 she's not ur BF and 2 why are women the cruelest beings on the planet?

GirlOnFire143 6

And this is your best friend? Sounds like she's the bitch.

Sorry OP, now you're going to have to examine all your relationships and question each one of them, "Are they really my friend?" Well, she saved you money, no gift to buy, no dress to buy, no new shoes to buy, no hairdo to get done, no need to try and find a guy to pretend to be your boyfriend to take you to the wedd... oops, went a little too far there didn't I. Sorry.

flutter4 7

How long have you been best friends for again? Why are you just finding this out?

I'm not quite sure you two have the same criteria for deciding who your best friend is. But hey, on the bright side - you probably are the prettier one, otherwise she would consider the first excuse to be far too lame for you to believe it!

Your friend is a bitch. Obviously she doesn't really like you if she's not inviting you to her wedding.. Don't talk to her anymore lol

KiddNYC1O 20