She said yes!

By Anonymous - 07/12/2014 00:56 - United Kingdom

Today, I asked out the girl of my dreams. She was so excited that she had a severe asthma attack and ended up in hospital. Her answer was yes, but her parents won't let me anywhere near her now. They say I'm lucky they haven't sued me for "trying to kill her". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 083
You deserved it 2 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Alittleghosty 3

I guess you could say you left her breathless

At least it was a yes, if it was a no you'd feel even worse :/ hope she gets better soon and it works out.

Comments

fake, I was moderating earlier today and this is a slight variation of one where 'I tried to help my friend out because she was dumped by her BF and I got her some chips and some drinks. She ended up having an allergic reaction to the "type of salt" and might be sued for "trying to kill her and steal her Ex man" .

I would say give it some time, her parents are probably flustered and upset about having their daughter be in hospital, it can be a nerve wracking thing. Give them time to calm down and explain to them that you'd like another chance to show how much you care about this girl and what it would mean to you to have the chance to prove that.

"With every breath you take, I'll br watching you."

I guess no one likes The Police, or just sees my name and insta-downvotes.

SauceySarah 30

Hopefully she'll try and talk some sense into her parents and explain that she really likes you too and you are in no way detrimental to her health.

ChildrenOfFilth 12

Nothing kills quite effectively as love does it?

My goodness ! One that is truly amazing that she got so flustered and nervous when you asked her out that she had an asthma attack. Unfortunate yes, but really sweet brother. As far as her parents go give them some time I'm sure her the girl who was hospitalized will convince them to let her see you, maybe send her chocolates and flowers and a card apologizing for making her have an attack. I'm sure this will at least make her parents reconsider being so rash.

For the love of God don't send chocolates! Chocolates are one of the most common triggers for an asthma crisis. Her parents won't be pleased. I would also avoid flowers, just in case. Good luck!

cadillacgal79 32

32-I don't think that's true, one of my friends has asthma and she eats chocolate.

#32, I too, have asthma. I eat chocolate constantly and it has never triggered an attack. flowers have, on occasion, and only certain types, but never chocolate. the caffeine in chocolate does cause your heart rate to go up, but barely. not enough to do damage or harm unless she has an allergy to it as well.