Thanks for the input

By SBCR - 07/12/2012 06:01 - United States - Ankeny

Today, my best friend announced she was getting married. I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid but she then added, "You can't be in the bridal party because you don't have the same body type as the other bridesmaids. But you can still come to the bachelorette party!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 533
You deserved it 3 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you call her your "best" friend? **** her.

That truly sucks. Go and be polite, but don't invite her when you get married.

Comments

Then she clarly isnt your best friend that is the meanest thing ive ever heard...

My best friend invited me to the RECEPTION of her wedding.... Yeah. I was so hurt and pissed off I didn't go at all. After she got divorced I told her I didn't feel so bad for not going. Hurts huh? I told her I better be invited to her next wedding! I am brutally honest.

OP, hate to tell you but that's a horrible best friend thing to say. Your body type shouldn't matter. On the other hand, be glad you are not in the wedding...she sounds like a bridezilla already!

callie123amy 4

I would boycott the wedding and invite others to join me. In fact I would throw a really fabulous party the same day and invite the same guests!

rightside5 2

You might want to re-think the use of the term "best friend."

missdecemburr 3

Thats not a good friend and defiantly not a best friend.. As a best friend you should be in that wedding no matter what size she is.. what a witch.

Photo-bombing is a good revenge idea...since the OP's friend clearly doesn't want OP's body to be in the bridal party (and presumably in all the photos). :D