Thanks for the input

By SBCR - 07/12/2012 06:01 - United States - Ankeny

Today, my best friend announced she was getting married. I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid but she then added, "You can't be in the bridal party because you don't have the same body type as the other bridesmaids. But you can still come to the bachelorette party!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 533
You deserved it 3 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you call her your "best" friend? **** her.

That truly sucks. Go and be polite, but don't invite her when you get married.

Comments

Well that sucks but it is up to her to have pictures of bridesmaids that she can't remember or will console her when she gets divorced. Friends are forever she will remember that when she needs one. I agree she will be a bridezilla and.demand everyone to have same shade and length of hair. You dodged a bullett trust me :)

barefootchic 6

Sure she's your best friend? My best friend would never do something that rude, no matter how much of a bridezilla she was.

Buy her some herpes medicine as a gift. She probably needs it.

Ba-dum-tshh! Oh... Wait... Nope, nevermind.

davek 36

Have you ever seen the film "Carrie"?

Best friend? What, is she and her other friends super models? I realize it's her special day and all, but why so mean? Look at it this way, maybe she's the ugly ducking and does not want you showing her up at her wedding...enjoy the party, have lots of fun, wish her well and for her gift....maybe a book on manners.

Steve95401 49

OP never sId what her body type was. She might be a lot thinner than the other bridesmaids. Or taller or shorter.

Your friend is being mean. Bridemaids dresses come in all sizes.