Thanks, I hate it

By Heretique - 09/02/2011 09:30 - Norway

Today, we had to evaluate each other in class. Apparently I'm a quarrelsome, uncommitted, commanding bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 525
You deserved it 35 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Suck it up. If you're a bitch I'm surprised people haven't told you earlier. Or you could be the super sensitive type, who takes a compliment and twists it into an insult. I hate everything today.

Comments

if they feel that way in norway dont expect americans to feel bad for ya

Hotness1 0

Actually I think this describes A LOT of American people. Im not from America but it seems like everyone here is kinda selfish, just my opinion though :)

Angi95 3

I'm American and I mean I'm not saying she is a bad person but if more than one person is saying it sometimes it's true either that or they are all jealous. But yeah Americans are selfish that's because we are spoon feed everything through the educational system it pissed me off.

YDI for being a quarrelsome, uncommitted, commanding bitch. But at least you are commanding. And lets be honest, there are a lot worse things to be than that.

instead of "quarrelsome, uncommitted, commanding bitch," you could've just said "woman."

what do you call a man who makes bad jokes about women? single.

yes because the woman wouldn't let the man say the joke, you see therefore it fits the description

veritoswty6 14

#43 agree ^_^ single without a doubt!

In response to all these 'evaluations', 'learning objectives', and other similar bulls***: We need to get politicians, civil servants and administrators some cheap, deadeyed hookers and expensive cocaine. They obviously don't have enough to do if they come up with that crap.

Lol @ llama. Could be worse. But try not to be a bitch, and people won't call you a bitch.

d_nied86 0

let me guess you were probably in a class with a majority of males? i had to do a group project where i was the only girl and they evaluated me as "bossy" because i stepped up and took a leadership position. i don't mind though...my bf loves when im bossy ;)

Used correctly, those are assets. Make it work for you.

Honziie 1

being "uncommitted" is an asset?

yes uncomitted is the leading asset of politicians