By dayumm_shawtyy - 21/12/2009 01:29 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight. Instead of taking me home like he told me he was going to, he pulled up to the gas station, gave me $6, and asked me to go pay. As soon as I walked inside, he threw my bag out the door, and drove off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 501
You deserved it 6 821

dayumm_shawtyy tells us more.

dayumm_shawtyy 0

alright. lets get a few things cleared, i never cheated. and he was already my ex boyfriend, we were just trying to work things out. he got pissed off because i told him i was done with his bullshit mind games, and if he couldnt make up his mind i was out of there. he couldnt handle the truth. then thats when the yelling started. the guy turns 19 in 5 days. i think every girl can agree he needs to grow some balls and handle things like a man, not a little kid

Top comments

DoomJeff91 2

If getting gas costs $6 where you live, your life is definitely not ******.

Uh, you meant to type ex-boyfriend, right?

Comments

f_my_flip_life 5

And you actually got out to do it? If I just got into a fight with my boyfriend I'd make his bitch ass do it. LOL

curiouskitty 2

Lol Never heard "bitch ass" before?

I don't blame you, but I suppose that this just says more about OP's maturity in relation to her (ex?) boyfriend's.

shit happens like that. and it's usually something stupid. go and apologize. even if it's not your fault it takes one person to start it, one person can end it. just get this behind you.

wthefluff 0

I would love to see what your relationships are like if you apologize for everything, even when it's not your fault and you have no idea what you are apologizing for. Shit like that doesnt happen, what he did shows how little respect he has for his relationship and his girlfriend.

Ummmm. If he left her stranded at a gas station, its probably best that the relationship ends. If one constantly apologizes for everything, their fault or not, it shows a lack of self worth. If its something stupid and the fight just needs to end, fine whatever, but she should not be apologizing for being left at a gas station. Her apologizing would make him feel like what he did was okay.

i think she should wait for him to calm down and then he can apologize when he's ready. he was obviously very angry. i don't know what the fight was about, so op could have said something very hurtful. i have done things without thinking because i was so angry before. i think he should apologize first and then she should apologize after he does. however, if he doesn't give her a sincere apology and reason why he left her, then she should dump him.

He put some thought into this though, he asked her to go pay for the gas so he could get her out of the car and leave her. He didnt just drive off in the heat of the moment or leave her at a store or a party. A simple apology doesnt cut it, more would need to be done to earn forgiveness. She could have said something spiteful, but unless she was physically attacking him, it doesnt excuse his actions. Words can be said in the heat of anger, but his actions show a general lack of concern for her.

schwinn11 0

YA BITCH, I hope you learned your lesson, hahahahahahaha, 6 dollars for gas, what were you driving, a ***'n moped

what a retardedly childish retard. I'm sure you will sort it out... after you attempt to kill him

Dump him. Couples should be able to argue without resorting to childish antics. Him acting like that shows that he is not prepared for compromise and discussing things but rather basically "teaching you a lesson"... which is how parents treat children, not how adult partners treat each other.

Sure hope you dumped him over this.. seriously..

Been understanding of what? Him ditching her at a gas station? Yeah, no. Hopefully, she's made him her ex-boyfriend by now.

Hopefully you didn't actually go inside and pay for the gas. That way they catch him on camera and come after him! Oh and btw, YDI for actually getting out of the car to pay.