By ppp - 14/09/2011 04:12 - United States

Today, my boyfriend gave me a gift. A half-used bottle of body lotion that belonged to his dead wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 206
You deserved it 3 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

He just wants you to smell like her. Nothing weird about that -- until he takes you down to his dungeon/shrine.

Comments

OP so quick to judge that might have costed like 1 million dollars.

LiveLaughFML 10

yes, the lotion bottle is haunted. if you use it, 7 days later you die. that does include Holidays, weekends, ect. :D

LiveLaughFML 10

im sure, ive watched The Ring enough times. haha

Denikk 0

I'm pretty sure he wanted OP to smell like his ex wife... Either that or it's some kind of voodoo shit...

On the bright side, OP can sell that shit on eBay. Slightly used of course.

chika_yeaah23 0
hisgirlherboy 5

maybe it means a lot to him, if he married her he loved her and if he loved her he's sad she's dead ergo her lotion probably means something

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Eww I read a book like that. And the boyfriend. Ended up stalking her. Be careful!

I think I would prefer the dick in the box... that's just crass. Dead wife's leftover toiletries is macabre, morbid and creepy.

CatEyes66 0

Hey, a "D*ck in a Box" is a plus. Wish I got one once in a while, all I get is other stuff in a box.

I have a d*ck but I'm all outta boxes :O tee hee

Not gunna get her a diamond ring That kinda gift don't mean aaaaaanything.

Not gonna buy you a fancy car, girl you gotta know you're my shining staaaar

btstig 11

Whatever!!!! Luckiest chick EVER!!!

perdix 29

He just wants you to smell like her. Nothing weird about that -- until he takes you down to his dungeon/shrine.

Have you been peeking in my basement windows? I didn't think anyone knew about the shrine. (The body lotion has some DMSO and chloral hydrate, so as soon as she puts it on she'll be knocked out. Don't tell..) Just kidding folks!

Oh yeah, it is weird. OP is not his dead wife, so he should not expect her to smell like her, because then, whenever he smells the odor of the bodylotion, he will think of his dead wife and not of his living girlfriend. And that's not oké. She didn't became his girlfriend to be a living memory to his wife. But maybe we think too much of it, maybe he found that bottle and thought that it was better to gave it to his girlfriend instead of throwing it away. Maybe he's just cheap, dunno.

ikickgingers 15

It puts the lotion on it's skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did OP's boyfriend's wife die, anyway...?

perdix 29

#88, as I said in comment #19, it was. . . lotion poisoning!

He could just want it to be used instead of it sitting there in a cabinet or being thrown out

wonder what he and his wife used that lotion for...

Your picture has gotten me 3 times. I keep thinking it's Ronald McDonald

#40 Damn you for pointing that out LOL! It DOES look like Ronald. I was disappointed with the anime character myself. They need to bring back the McFry guys.

rebekahah 7

That was probably a sentimental thing for him. Poor guy. :(

Probably, but he doesn't sound ready to date anyone yet.

RecklessJellyBea 7

Get out now before he gives you her old clothes.

RedPillSucks 31

Or worse, he starts talking about which sex positions she liked. "Whadya mean you don't want to? My dead wife used to take it up the...."

That's not a big deal at the moment, but if he does other things and tries to turn you into her you should definitely speak up before it goes too far.

That lotion's better than Vaseline! You two Kids have a good time tonight eh? Wink wink