By StillBetterThanTwilight - 28/08/2012 15:56 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, my boyfriend told me that he had once been possessed by demons, and that he now sleeps with a knife under his pillow for protection from, "The dark spirits that are feasting upon his soul." I'm not sure that I'll be sleeping over anytime soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 581
You deserved it 2 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope he doesn't twitch in his sleep. Also he's an idiot who will probably end up stabbing himself and you (if you're staying over).

Comments

Why didn't your FML start with "My EX-boyfriend"? One night, while you're giving him head, he'll think your a demon sucking his soul out through his penis and then your head will slowly roll across the floor. Run for your life - - RIGHT NOW!

This was one of the best comments I've seen in a long time.

I'm guessing this is the first comment you've ever seen then?

robert76 5

I think the answer to your question lies in OP's username.

Op, maybe this is a mental health issue. Please be careful and don't just assume everything will be OK. Take it from someone who knows.

Supernovas_Child 13

This sounds exactly like my ex.

Op, if you want to stay with your boyfriend, get him to talk to someone in the medical community. I mean, if he's wrong about the demons, he may need help. However, if he's right, a knife won't do jack (except maybe harm you in the process), and the talking with someone won't hurt. Might want to err on the side of caution with this one.....

jem970 19

Edit: research has since swayed my opinion. I am not saying that all documented possessions are the real deal but some are. Do some research and then get back to me. And try and keep an open mind. It's hard but try.

karmaababyy 5

For your safety, you should leave him before he seriously hurts you.

He's either mentally I'll and potentially unstable or acting out a pathetic fantasy to get attention. Either way, disengage yourself from this loser (carefully) before you get hurt.

jenniiienyc 5

As long as you're not feasting on his soul, I see no problem for you.

TheDrifter 23

How much soul does one person need? He's just being xenophobic, hating the poor soul sucking demons.

KiddNYC1O 20

Oh, you could sleepover. Just keep one eye open.