By Crazy09 - 08/04/2009 17:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me that she had an ultrasound tomorrow morning. With a confused look on my face, she said to me, "Don't worry, it's not yours." FML
I agree, your life sucks 122 361
You deserved it 6 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Maybe she's a surrogate mother and forgot to tell you?

theshewolf 0

Ultrasounds can be used for things other than pregnancy.

Comments

DeeJayD 0

My god, you're all stupid. It's called A JOKE. Get a ******* sense of humour people, seriously.

im preeeeeeetty sure she was joking, gosh - not an fmylife. people joke all the time, alright? and you can have ultrasounds for things other than just pregnancies, fyi!

If this is her way of telling you she is pregnant with someone else's child then that's a tough break. But there are other possibilities. Maybe she's been having a few "plumbing" problems, and the docs have arranged an ultrasound to see what is going on - with the possible diagnosis that she might be pregnant or have had a miscarriage - and she was trying to tell you that *if* the ultrasound shows she is (or was) pregnant that it wasn't yours? Did you try talking any more to find out, or did you just run straight to your room to feel sorry for yourself? If on the other hand, the ultrasound is for something other than pregnancy, which is quite likely, then perhaps she was just trying to tell you: "it's not for a baby", and just used an unfortunate choice of words. Or perhaps she was trying to be funny; or was confused by your confused look - if the ultrasound was not for pregnancy, then it may never have occurred to her that someone else would jump to that conclusion. If the ultrasound is for something else, and you have jumped to the wrong conclusion and not talked to her about it more, and are now sulking, posting to FML, and giving her a hard time, then perhaps she should be dumping you for being such an precious and untrusting git.

DeeJayD 0

My god, it's called A JOKE. Get a sense of humour people, seriously.

If she cheated on you and got knocked up cause of it; FALCON PUNCH her.

interestingO_O 0

#49 Thank you for you input, but you need not pull the male version of a Lorena Bobbit in the situation. #51 I'm pretty sure she'd be a ***** either way..... O.o Dude, time for a new girlfriend. Either this one is a bitch or she has a horrible sense of humor. Run.

Jabulls 0

#4 & 5 he said is girlfriend said 'don't worry it's not yours.' Doesn't that mean that in fact she had an ultrasound for that reason? Your dumb. and dude...... you, FAIL! Look better or somethin.