By samikai523 - 18/04/2011 20:25 - United States

Today, my sister told me she didn’t want me in her wedding pictures because I looked fat in my bridesmaid's dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 696
You deserved it 7 916

Same thing different taste

Comments

chlorinegreen 27

I guess we know who you won't be inviting to your wedding.

flexablebabe111 0

or she could already be married..

well, ATLEAST she was being honest but it was a BIT harsh.

Well hopefully someone is honest with you someday and let's you know that the best plastic surgery in the world couldn't fix what you call your face. Hey, at least I'm being honest!

Jrs731, you are a ******* asshole. there's nothing wrong with her face. I don't see YOU with a picture if yourself up!

xXSillyLoveXx, thanks for sticking up for me but I don't care what anyone has to say to me. I've lived with being bullied pretty much my hole life so I just don't care anymore. but thankyou anyway.(:

chlorinegreen 27

I don't see anything wrong with her looks? what a freak. must be jealous.

Sadieladean 0

jrs731 is being a very judgmental person today ~_~ way to jump down the throat of any person that makes a comment

And you call that a picture of yourself, reminding people to turn off the lights. Thats hilarious!

For someone who has been bullied, you don't seem to have much compassion for others that are made to feel like shit. But hey as long as your bot on the receiving end.

Thank you! I was only trying to make a point!

you know what jrs731, you just think your so cool and high on the food chain for making other peoples lives miserable. but really, it's childish, pathetic and I'm sure if you had a picture of your face up on here, people will will tell you to go get plastic surgery or whatever. so if you think your gonna be soo popular from bullying, think again because if anything, your friends, family, etc. will all start to turn on you.

simply_wicked2u 0

this whole conversation..... it just made me laugh. so funny.

ReynshineCutting 10

Chantel I have to agree with jrs on this one. If you were bullied so much, why are you being a bitch to OP? He wasn't saying you're ugly or anything, just making a point.

I just want to give props to the guy who responded to your comment, by calling you ugly. You don't know if OP is fat or not. Hence, his comment to you was utterly justified. :D

Yarrachel 16

Ouch! I hope your parents slapped her. Why did she ask you to be a bridesmaid in the first place? Spill red wine on her dress.

adex40 0

what a bitch!! you should push her face into the cake lol.

RachaelNicole 0

hit her. family or not that's like you saying you can't be in any of her pictures cause she's to skinny.

******* bitch! worst sister ever! if she's going to be immature and catty tell her since your so fat you just won't go to her wedding to save her the embarrassment.

PrinceFroggy 0

Gotta love those Indiana gals!

Randuhh_17 4

lol..what a bitch! I wouldn't even tell her I wasn't going, I'd just let her find out once the wedding started, that I wasn't there. You should take a permeant marker, and write ***** on her dress.