By samikai523 - 18/04/2011 20:25 - United States

Today, my sister told me she didn’t want me in her wedding pictures because I looked fat in my bridesmaid's dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 696
You deserved it 7 916

Same thing different taste

Comments

Tell her you can't make it to her wedding because you have better things to do.

ericamari3x 0

Maybe you should sign her up for Bridezillas. Having your sister look like a total bitch on national television would be good payback.

pXc_fml 0

wow your sister is a byytch!!! but a honest byytch!!!

I may be fat, but you're ugly.. at least I can diet! ;) don't worry.. she'll pop out a kid and karma will take care if the rest;)

Gotcha! I was going to say, bc I've had two kiddos and I feel and look a lot better than most younger than me, and those without kids! I know what you're saying though. People use it as an excuse to much. Sure we gain weight during pregnancy, but it's not TOO horrible to work off afterwards. Anyway, I'll end my tirade now. lol

I've had 4 and never had a problem losing the weight.. but it amuses me to see people get huge after a kid and stay that way, because most of them made fun of the fat girls in school:/ that's what I hope happens to the OPs sister.

mattmadden 0

You just earned the Pedo Bear Seal of Approval my friend.

perdix 29

The dress must be defective!! It is somehow misshapen to make you LOOK fat. It couldn't possibly be that you ARE fat. Denial is a delightful river in Egypt.

It doesn't matter if the OP is actually fat or not. What matters is that her sister, who asked her to be a bridesmaid and therefore would be in the wedding pictures, is a heartless bitch. If OP's sister didn't want OP to be in the pictures, she shouldn't have made her a bridesmaid.

perdix 29

It's a little hard to not ask your own sister to be a bridesmaid, no matter how bovine she is.

ReynshineCutting 10

If they aren't close it's not hard. I don't particularly like one of my sisters so she's not going to be one of my bridesmaids. I'm having my brother's sister-in-law do it instead lol. Either way, bridezilla should've picked a different dress that was more flattering. That's a no brainer when planning your wedding.

awesomeloser14 0

THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE A SISTER!! and if she was my sister I'd punch her in the face hey she is family and id get away with it because we would be both girls so it's ok ^.^

aw, nothing like a sister bond, lol.