By Inkabadger - 20/11/2009 18:41 - Canada

Spicy
Today, since we hadn't been romantic for a long time, I shaved, took a bath, cut my hair and snuggled up to my husband in bed. He got up, went to the computer, masturbated to porn, came back to bed and asked me what was for breakfast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 091
You deserved it 4 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He thinks **** is better than you... Time to step up your game. Throw in a strap-on, some Furbies, and maybe even a spaghetti strainer.

perdix 29

Face it, it's over. You don't have a husband, you have a roommate. You need to go find some hot **** elsewhere, because your husband has forfeited his claim to your vajayjay. Your moment of truth will come when you walk in on him jerking of to **** and point at the horse **** on the screen and say, "My boyfriend's dick is even bigger."

Comments

rabeahafaiz 0

how did u let ur husband watch ****.? I would slaughter mine. he doesn't love u. leave him. find a better man. he's ungrateful.

OhDamSucks 0

y didn't u turn him on by touching him

SaturnE_fml 0

Bathing is a special thing to you?

psymon_fml 0

either you're ugly or he is into donkey ****

califormula 0

Instead of snuggling,you should've gone down on him. way to passive. be more aggressive. men like that.

Well at least for me, even if I shower in the morning, if I want to have sex that night it's nice to shower again. Even in one day you can get sweaty and nasty. So stop assuming bathing is a new thing for her, she could hVe just wanted to be fresh and smell nice..

brunettegurly 0

I would slap that bitch for looking at ****, especially masturbating to it.