By x_udontknowme_x - 05/01/2011 16:41 - United States

Today, while I was out of the office, I'd left my phone charging inside. My boss informed me that since I am clearly running up her electricity bill, it will be deducted out of my already nearly non existent paycheck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 326
You deserved it 4 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

Find another job. She is Clearly too stupid for you to work for. She can't take it out of your check. It's not legal.

knibbsy 4

How will your boss know the exact cost your cell phone added to the bill? Shank your boss in the parking lot. Now.

Comments

knibbsy 4

How will your boss know the exact cost your cell phone added to the bill? Shank your boss in the parking lot. Now.

Only prison inmates and Mexican drug cartel runners shank people. We bust caps.

I thought at first that you said 'shag' your boss...that may change matters somewhat!

KingDingALing 9

Well since we're being racist... Only black people "bust caps".

ninjasaurous 0

If you find out how many watts per hour, you can use electricity calculators. One way I've done it was for school. You can use Microsoft Excel with the correct formula. *hint: every formula starts with a =* Then you can use a calculator to find out how many hours in a year, use the formula. Bada bing!

rallets 22
RedPillSucks 31

Shag vs Shank, that could be an embarrassing mistake. boss: *so, did you shank that guy like I asked you?* hitman:*shank? Damn, I was wondering why he was enjoying it so much*

There's also the possibility of shagging whilst shanking, which is equally exciting.

I think your more likely to shank while shagging. definitely more of a mood killer tho.

It probably cost like 25 cents. She'll charge you 50 bucks.

ideasrule 13

Yes, but 25 cents is more than 2 orders of magnitude off. It's actually about 0.1 cents.

roaminginsomniac 0

Find another job. She is Clearly too stupid for you to work for. She can't take it out of your check. It's not legal.

ulicksam 0

Shouldn't need your phone while at work anyway.

humhum6 0

r u dumbz? I B no trollz but I iz sure u do 4 job

No, but I know people who charge their phones elsewhere if they pay utilities. A friend of mine would bring his phone to lecture halls and use a plug meant for laptops, even if the phone was never turned "on", just to save a little on electricity.

ulicksam 0

21, sure looks like you're "dumbz". If you need a phone at work, they'll supply it. You don't need your personal phone at work. If you knew how to spell, you could get a job and realize that yourself. Idiot.

humhum6 0

27 - I think I gave the fact away when I said "I iz B no trollz" that I was trollin'. But thanks for feeding me :)

@27 Actually, my husband does use his personal phone at work, and in exchange, they pay him a little more than they would have to cover the cell bill. Never say never.

iR0ckSkinnys 3

she just wants extra money,one phone charging isn't gonna run her bill high.

Shutuptroll 0

I read this as "herbal high" haha.

I'm not at all sure she can legally dock your pay for that. Fire you, perhaps, if there's something in employee policy about it... Before she comes up with a number, be prepared with some facts - power draw of the charger X time in use X her electric utility rate... I'll bet it comes out to less than a penny. Keep one or two in your pocket to hand her.

Well, maybe you should charge it in your car. ( :

sandiiiiiii 0
sourgirl101 28

My car charger doesn't work unless my car is running. There are a lot of cars like that.

&39 by pressing alt and f4 at the same time then just type the persons name...

FMLephant 2

Tell her her husband was going to call about child support

ideasrule 13

A charger uses maybe 5W, and almost 0W when not charging. Assuming it takes 2h to charge the phone, that's 0.01 kWh of energy, which costs about a tenth of a US cent.