By Caro38 - 07/05/2014 05:10 - China - Wuhan

Today, as I'm a blonde expat in China, I'm used to people taking pictures of me in the street. Nevertheless, I was surprised when someone climbed over the toilets in a mall to take a picture of me as I was changing my tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 872
You deserved it 64

Top comments

That moment when you can tell the admins are already getting tired of repeating themselves.

Comments

Why can't public bathroom stalls extend to the floor and ceiling, and they just put vacant and occupied labels on the lock?

I'm also an expat living in China. A lot of public restrooms don't have stalls, or they might have stalls and no door. Hell, you're lucky if they have a Western-style toilet…

"Western-style toilet" is what I meant to type. It's an odd thing to say, but one thing I miss about the States is locking bathroom stalls and sit down public toilets…

I seem to remember coming across toilets with no doors once when I went to Greece, and they were squat toilets. I was about 5 at the time, so I didn't care if people happened to see, although I don't think I took a shit in them.

Wow. And we thought Americans were rude to foreigners.

a trained celebrity should always be ready for the paparazzi

Just curious, why would people be constantly taking your photo?

Because blondes are like unicorns in China.

Q: What do you do if your Kotex catches fire? A: Throw it on the floor and tampon it.

killnator 6

They wanted to see if the curtains matched the drapes