By 50sStyle - 12/06/2017 19:00 - United States - Hartland

Today, during lunch, I choked on my food and possibly came close to death when my boyfriend's best friend performed the Heimlich Maneuver on me, potentially saving my life. My boyfriend then started arguing with me over letting his best friend touch my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 587
You deserved it 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He'd rather the funeral director touch your body?!

marsmonkey 8

I'm so sorry, OP- that's really awful! Perhaps this is a sign that this boyfriend might not deserve you. If your body means more to him as his territory, if might be time to end it.

Comments

I can see it now. You giving birth and him getting upset for letting the doctor look at and touch your ******.

I would have thanked that friend with a dinner or something if I was your boyfriend.

Dhruv Nowal 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Jac8675309 4
PsychoSpazz91 1

Sounds like your boyfriend has some serious insecurities. Getting mad at two people he's supposed to trust (a FRIEND of HIS, and his GIRLFRIEND) over something done to save your life is ridiculous. Either he has a complex and was mad that he couldn't be your "hero" in that moment, or he doesn't trust y'all for some reason.

Please leave him. If you want to grow old, please leave him.

Dump him like the trash he is and date his friend instead (provided he's into you). either way, drop that abusive pos like a bag of spiders and run.

Ditch him. Your bf is more worried about his jealousy than your wellbeing

Dump his ass. If his main concern is someone else touching his "property" which is what he considered you, not you almost choking to death then he isnt worth the dirt he stands on. Hope the friend that saved you is your type bc you should date him instead.