By Anonymous - 17/01/2018 18:30 - United States - Papillion

Spicy
Today, I accidentally sent a nude to my 10-year-old brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 537
You deserved it 7 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're not in real trouble until he sends one back.

You just better hope he doesn’t start showing it to all of his friends.

Comments

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

first: WHY DOES A TENYEAROLD HAVE A PHONE THAT YOU CAN SEND NUDES TO second: HOW DO YOU ACIDENTALLY SEND SOMEONE A NUDE!

My little brother has a phone, it's a flip phone but it still receives photos. It's for when he's at his friends down the block or the park

It's pretty common for kids to have phones. When I was in junior high, half the kids had beepers (and pet dinosaurs, of course. It was a while ago).

Why does a 10 year old have a phone in the first place??

MamaChey 24

It is easier to do than you’d think. I accidentally sexted my 20 yo son instead of the hubby and he’s still scarred. I do hope that you had him delete the pic as there could be some potential legal implications for you if he shows a teacher, who is a mandatory reporter. Even though it was totally innocent, you could face a living nightmare just trying to prove that.

if u a female hell id send u one back hahaha

Stealthclaws 16

Who the hell didn’t pick you deserved it?

YDI! I don't want a nude of my GF, say, in the shower. I want to BE there with her in the shower!

wait, why does your ten-year-old brother have a phone?

That would traumatise me as a 10 year old