By UnhappilyUnemployed - 16/06/2014 22:49 - United States - Madison

Today, I had a job interview. It went really well until I couldn't figure out how to open the slide door to get out of the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 624
You deserved it 6 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess you missed your window of opportunity, there. But hey, when one door closes…

"What are your weakness?" OP: slide doors. Slide doors are my weakness...

Comments

You'd be surprised how often that happens. Where i used to work, the customers used to pull the sliding door. It happened so often that the door fell off its rail a few times. So you are not alone O.P.

I bet most of the interviewees did the exact same thing.

Confidentkid 10

At least you didn't run into it :)

The laces on my right boot thought it would be funny to catch on my left boot during my last interview causing me to almost fall on my ass when i went to leave. The interviewer (now my manager) had to help me get my boots free from each other.

In my view, It were just fun, and the interviewers were impressed by you. It was awkward but it didn't hurt you. You will get that job.

Lets hope it wasn't a job as a doorman. Pun intended...

don't worry OP... sliding door is not part of the interview...

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe that was the final test...

Ya I know all about that, the freaky deaky door, the labyrinth you have to figure out after you leave the interview room.. Lol

As long as it wasn't a job in maintenance, then you should be fine.

EmsyyyRose13 24

I always get my purse stuck on my chair. You're not alone. Awkward exits happen to everyone.

it's ok OP, technology nowadays sometimes makes me confused too