By thatscreamerguy - 03/04/2012 11:11 - United Kingdom - Mitcham

Today, I repeatedly screamed so loudly and with such emotion at a video game, that my neighbours thought I was in trouble and called the police. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 954
You deserved it 31 262

thatscreamerguy tells us more.

For anybody wondering, it was "Medieval 2 Total War" on very hard mode. I don't own a microphone, and don't play Call of Duty. Watching the Iberian peninsula falling to unstoppable Moorish hordes really tugs at the heartstrings though, y'know?

Top comments

At least you know if you're ever in real trouble, your neighbors got your back.

Lol C.O.D. rage!!!:D my bf is the same way

Comments

Damn you don't drink soda and you don't play games... Are you Mormon? Is sex out too?!

RedPillSucks 31

Mormons do have sex. That would explain why they're still here.

Your comment was moderated so you really must have told me off!! I was just playing with you! And unmarried mormons do NOT have sex and they are not supposed to **********.

You yell at a video game....and DON'T think you are in trouble? Face it, you have issues.

That's why gamers have those kind of pathetic looks on them.

redmane 21

Wha...huh.... uh... what? Gamers don't have a pathetic look about them. Most of the gamers I know brag about destroying that boss and ******* shit up in COD, Halo, Deadspace or Skyrim or what have you.

Deadspace is a scary ass game while using turtle beaches. I hear voices and stuff i never heard on the TV.

6demon6spawn6 12

excuse the hell out of you, what kind of look do we have?

BunBunBabe 8

I'm just hoping you don't actually scream like that in trouble some day an they just say "oh that guys just playing his video games again"

CallMeMcFeelii 13

People like you piss me off on Xbox live.

redmane 21

Can't help it, it's an instinctual reaction to yell at the *******.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

That's pretty much the reason I stick to gears of war. A lot less youngins yelling obscene phrases when mommy isn't around.

redmane 21

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more people of all ages that yell at the game than people who stay completely calm. But I bet you never die and you're the best gamer in the world. Don't be pompous.

Snafuusmc 12

It's **** of duty: modern welfare 3 or money wasted third time. And what did you expect? It's COD...

TunechiXXL 0

Aww, you don't like a game so you make fun of it. Poor baby. ******* ridiculous, gamers like you make other gamers look bad. Leave other people's choice in games alone. ...and this is coming from a gamer.

Snafuusmc 12

Haha no not at all. I'm pretty good at call of duty. But I don't play mw3 i got it a week ago and it's the same stuff over and over. More like mw2.5 the worlds most expensive expansion pack. But all in all people have different play styles I'm not a run n gun type of player. Don't get offended by a comment.

redmane 21

Aww your feelings got hurt because of someone else's opinion of a game. Poor baby. Don't be so sensitive. If you're a gamer and you like to kill shit, man up.

Man, FML's really turning into passive-aggressive/sarcastic comments... I like it.

If cops have learnt anything from me they know they can join in after for some fun. It happens everyday. **** you strawberry shortcake!!!

I love pissing off kids like you on COD. HUMILIATION!

call of duty is one hell of a rage game

rcgirl2 11

You were yelling at some bratty 10 year old, weren't you?