By thatscreamerguy - 03/04/2012 11:11 - United Kingdom - Mitcham

Today, I repeatedly screamed so loudly and with such emotion at a video game, that my neighbours thought I was in trouble and called the police. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 954
You deserved it 31 262

thatscreamerguy tells us more.

For anybody wondering, it was "Medieval 2 Total War" on very hard mode. I don't own a microphone, and don't play Call of Duty. Watching the Iberian peninsula falling to unstoppable Moorish hordes really tugs at the heartstrings though, y'know?

Top comments

At least you know if you're ever in real trouble, your neighbors got your back.

Lol C.O.D. rage!!!:D my bf is the same way

Comments

For anybody wondering, it was "Medieval 2 Total War" on very hard mode. I don't own a microphone, and don't play Call of Duty. Watching the Iberian peninsula falling to unstoppable Moorish hordes really tugs at the heartstrings though, y'know?

Always hide your units in the trees! ;) lol good luck and scream your heart out!

SpruceDread4578 13

I miss Medieval :( only got to play parts of the first one...I just couldn't stop playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time! It's time to buy a N64 and bathe in nostalgia.

hateevryone 14

At least you have neighbours that care, incase you actually were in trouble.

skyeyez9 24

Game lag....enough to set anybody into a rage.

mariet_fml 23

Ugh, gamers like you give normal gamers a bad reputation. It's a video game; calm down.

snapeaholic 5

Shut up, the gamers who scream are shown to have 67% better chance of using a higher percentage of their brain when they grow up, When i was little I personally Screamed once so hard that I lost my voice for 2 weeks, I use around 12% of my brain, the average american uses 5-7% of their brain, and the average doofus 2-4%. We are the good reputation, We care about it and work to figure out how to make a game you can scream at more, while you don't care finish the game with no emotion and never play it again. Don't diss on the one's who give a good reputation. In this society, it's better to be computer smart then to be street smart. So stick with what your good at and do research before you comment, idiot. Oh, and I'm 14, just do more research! Seriously, i can not stress enough how wrong you are with those 16 words.

mariet_fml 23
daxxbuttons 12

Exactly what I was going to say! I yell at games sometimes, too, but I don't think it made me any better at life! Geeze.

the first thought i had was "Call of Duty", piece of shit game is awesome. I've never been so mad at something that I loved so much.

Sound like the bad video game commercial but I feel your pain I do it also

This is when you start to realize you have no life

First thing I thought of was Call of Duty. Makes almost any guy/girl rage.

Lawl I always do that and cuss. my mom kicks me off haha :s