By Anonymous - 20/04/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, I told my mom that I was taking antidepressants because I hate myself. She said "That's not surprising. You hate everybody. And, you're kind of a bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 050
You deserved it 23 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_KID 0

Maybe you should recommend those drugs to your mom...but then again you could be a bitch :D

"Today, my daughter told me she was on anti-depressants. I told her, 'That's not surprising. You hate everybody. And you're kind of a bitch.' 10 hours later, she burst through the door with a tommy gun. FML"

Comments

Jessyca_fml 0

Try to make the best if it and most likely your mother is putting you down because she is down herself. Don't listen to her and keep up with the medication if they don't work, tell your doctor and try different meds to get back on the right track :) Good luck.

its ****** she said that, but you need to grow a pair and realize life is shit sometimes. so you deserved it too.

Osakhomen 0

My mom is somewhat of the same way. I'm depressed, but I've opted not to take drugs. But my mom KNOWS I'm depressed, and is always saying how I don't do anything right. She's so heartless sometimes. Just ignore your mom when she's says stuff like that, and realize she probably has her own problems.

Tick_fml 0

at #68, I wish there was an option for: "This is dumb, and your life is not ******. Get over it."

if your own mother tells you you're a bitch... you must be. enjoy your anti depressants and try to find ways to better your life, make more friends, go out more, I don't know do something positive.

rakhil11 7

i feel ur pain only i didn't want 2 tell my parents cuz i know they would just kick me out but i told my friends. they got so damn annoying by bing oversensitive though. lol and then i did try the think positive way and now i'm me!!! undepressed ^^ xcept 4 sometimes.

indeed, enjoy being depressed or take pills. Good luck with your mother

#15 lol #25 WTFF ?????? no thaks, i'll pass maybe your mom was uncomfortable or shocked and blurted that out without thinking. ...maybe you are a bitch?? idk but hey she's ur mother ...mother knows best??

that sucks. sorry to hear that. hopefully the meds help out :)