By Anonymous - 18/06/2013 10:44 - United States

Today, I went to the gynecologist. In the waiting room they had decorative words that spelled out "Relax" and "Enjoy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 063
You deserved it 4 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think those words were for the gynaecologist

Better than words like "disease" and "infertility"

Comments

imtooshy 18

Nothing says relaxation like a cold speculum to open you up while you're poked at and freezing. I'm not sure what's more relaxing, this or a slit throat. Smfh, no matter what words are written its so uncomfortable.

Uh, I don't see how this is an FML unless it was your first time and you actually thought that being opened up and prodded was going to be relaxing and enjoyable. What would you expect them to put on the walls? Irritate? Discomfort? They are going to put stuff to at least try to calm your nerves, and give the place a positive feel-- I don't see what the problem with that is.

Um yea not really sure how this is an FML? Much worse things can happen in your life than your gynocologist trying to make you feel more comfortable.....

Was their waiting room music Tunnel of Love?

Dusty_Busters 15

Oh no! They had nice words on the wall?!? How did you ever survive you poor poor thing!?

OP- Make sure you "relax" and "enjoy" so much that you let out a moan when the GYN touches you- I learned from FML that leads to even better FML postings.....

LookAttMyyLifee 12

How exactly is this an FML???? It's not something personal or bad, OP, get over it!