By storyofmylife - 10/06/2015 02:44 - Canada - Truro

Today, my boyfriend and I were hanging out when he suddenly said, "Do you know who I think is the most beautiful girl in the world?" I prepared myself for a cute compliment, until he showed me a picture of another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 895
You deserved it 2 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, do you know who we think the biggest douche in the world is currently? That guy.

Comments

My boyfriend did it too. Like whenever a pretty girl comes on TV with bigger boobs than me he says "Damn." I always reply saying, "Yeah, that guy is pretty hot isn't he?" Referring to a male person on the show. Just have fun with it. He'll eventually realize how upset it makes you feel because he won't like it if you did the same. And if he's too dumb, or just doesn't care then maybe it's best to choose a different route. In guys that is.

you should have replied with "Do you know who's gonna be single tomorrow?" and showed him his own photo. jerk.

see OP .. there is Miss Universe but there is also Miss World, Miss Planet, Miss Earth etc etc. so you r every bit the most beautiful girl of world no matter what pic ur bf brandishes

Maybe he saw a picture of an adorable little girl, and he meant it as a 'look how cute she is' sort of way?

K_kanaka 26

There's only two ways this could pass. 1. If the girl is a adorable little child/baby or 2. If that girl was your daughter (which l assume OP and her bf don't have kids for obvious reasons)

wfacsc 13

Could have said, "Yes, me.".

My ex used to do something similar. I told him it bothered me. There's no need to say something like that to your SO. He wouldn't quit. So I did the same to him. He threw a pout-fest for himself and acted like I was the jerk. Some boys are assholes. if he can't see your side, then figure out whether jerk boy needs a place in your life. Own your feelings and stand up for yourself.

Do you know who I think has the biggest dick? Then show a picture of another guy!