By lolk - 10/03/2013 07:41 - United States - Little Rock

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were on my bed when things started getting hot and it began to shake. My little sister called the entire family to the hall to listen to "the frogs in the wall". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 711
You deserved it 41 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Great idea having sex in your bedroom while the entire family is home and your little sister is in the adjoining room. I salute your brilliance, madam.

Comments

When I read "it began to shake", my first thought was that it was due to an earthquake.

Me too, but "the frogs in the wall" really changes things.

I thought this was in relation to another damned Harlem video.

I'm curious as to what "frogs in the wall" sounds like.

Frogs in the wall sound like sex, apparently.

35- A squeaky spring symphony through closed doors and muffling walks equals a sound very similar to croaking, from experience.

i thought "it began to shake" was about her bf's dick. still fyl for having frogs in the wall

Great idea having sex in your bedroom while the entire family is home and your little sister is in the adjoining room. I salute your brilliance, madam.

I doubt op is mature enough to be called "madam". Unless you meant "Madam". As in the less respectful meaning of the word.... *****.

MarisaCB 16

It doesn't say sex... just getting hot.

"It began to shake" "Frogs in the wall" Those context clues lead me to believe they were *******...

Wow, you said it more nicely than I would have, Doc.

Yes technically it COULD be a guy but I don't think you have to come out here and reemphasize that. He assumed OP's a girl because OP was ******* a dude. Just let it be.

JokerJim2013 14

Well, she is from Arkansas, so her "boyfriend" was probably a member of her family as well.

That wouldn't have happened if you respected the fact that your family was home. If you can't control yourself go get a motel room.

I'm going to assume that Op is too young to even be able to get a motel room. I could definitely be wrong as there are many 20 something's living with their parents but I just have a feeling op is too young.

I can't stop imagining the sperm cells turning into tadpoles and rapidly growing into frogs within the walls of your home. Should lay off the catnip, shouldn't I?

#7: I highly doubt catnip is to blame.

Wizardo 33

#7 you sure its not the bath salts?

Catnip?!? I wouldn't touch the stuff. You have no idea how addictive it is. As for my beautiful profile: it is the product of a demented goddess, a passive-aggressive punny guy, and a delusional penguin. YOLO

Your blatant lack of punctuation gnaws at my soul.

There isn't a 'blatant lack of punctuation'. Use your eyes before making a smart arse comment.

I think I'm just gonna post comments with even more ****** up grammar just to get at people like you. This isn't a published work; it's a comment on FML, so deal with it.

HairyPunisher 27

I really don't understand people. Why do SO many people have wild, obnoxious sex that gets so powerfully loud that it always results in an fml because they either get caught, break something, get hurt, or disturb their ENTIRE family? It's called having tact and being quieter or better yet, not having sex while your parents are home AT ALL.

we were just playing leap frog dad, I swear!

".... his **** just accidentally stuck me when it was his turn to jump."

and I can't do it with siblings in the house, I mean..that's their sister/brother. its like molesting their ears