By wondermoose - 09/08/2016 06:54

Today, my boyfriend was truly upset because I refused to pee on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 622
You deserved it 1 862

wondermoose tells us more.

Hello, OP here. My boyfriend and I are very open and communicate about what we want to try and what we don't want to try. We've been together three years and pretty much will try anything as long as we are both comfortable. We were in the shower during this conversation and it started as a joke for me to pee on him and I told him I didn't want to but I think he was offended because he thought I was feeling self conscious in front of him so he felt like he wasn't doing his 'boyfriend duty' by making me feel okay with that... I know sounds strange. But we're over it and he actually doesn't want me to pee on him at all. Go figure. Thanks for the jokes and advice to you all!

Top comments

How upset was he? Did the waterworks start—not… you know what I mean!

Comments

Actually sexual fetishes are in all societies

So he's pissed off that he wasn't pissed on?

elendil55 4

Did he get stung by a jellyfish? If so, I would understand.

That doesn't actually help, just in case you're ever in that situation. Not human urine, anyway. Vinegar is best, it stops any barbs that are in the stung area from delivering their venom if they haven't triggered already.

all things considered its not the most unusual of things and the shower is a excellent place for *cough* experimentation but hey whatever floats your boat if your not agreeable to it there is no shame at all

My boyfriend is into that. I always kept wondering why he would stand outside the door when I went pee. Anyways, I don't go out of my way to do that for him. Like, if we are taking a shower together, I'll just say, I have to pee and he'll sit down in the tub. It just drains away, no mess. Remember, the fantasies could get worse the more he suppresses it.

It looks like you know the secret...communication! Good for BOTH of you!!!

Did he get stung by a jelly fish? If so you should pee on him, it stops the pain