By ponyboy - 22/01/2010 22:41 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she suspected me of cheating. She thought I was cheating because she caught me sneaking out in the middle of the night. I was sneaking out to plan my proposal to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 358
You deserved it 4 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zenn0 0

1. Explain what's up 2. Propose 3. ???? 4. Profit

mshafty 0

I don't get why were you sneaking out into the middle of night to plan a proposal??? Isn't that the type of thing you do during the day? Sounds shady, I say either you were a) cheating with prostitutes b) cheating with male prostitutes or c) you are a prostitute. All sound like valid reasons to break up with you!

Comments

And that's one thing that can suck about women. They will hamstring their own relationship rather than communicate life a rational caring partner should.

I don't know why everyones calling her paranoid. Ive never checked up on s/o, i don't believe in reading people's messages or checking their phones and I've never accused him of cheating. But if out of nowhere he's sneaking out in the middle of the night, I'm going to be suspicious and ask him about it. If he cant give me any sort of a reason, cheating is kind of logical conclusion. Ive never cheated on him, but I wouldnt blame him for thinking so if I was sneaking out of the house.

It's still kinda suspicious if she didn't know your intentions.

Well...if she's gonna leave that easily, maybe she just saved your ass