You ain't heard anything, right?

By blabbermouth - 08/10/2012 17:26 - South Africa - Port Elizabeth

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I made love for the first time. Before we left his house so he could walk me home, I fixed my hair by the hall mirror and joked about having serious sex hair. My boyfriend quickly reminded me that his incredibly religious mother was in the next room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 088
You deserved it 37 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MorganXAlexander 6

You had sex with his religious mother in the house? Disrespectful

This is one time where a grammar nazi is needed. Did they: Have sex with his mother, in her house? Or did they Have sex, with her mother in the house. Kind of like good old uncle jack and his horse.

Comments

BitchSoEpic 0

Obviously she's not a virgin so what does it matter.

TweetAnne 13

If her mom has different views from yours you should respect them. What you two did was disrespectful. You should of at least had the decency to wait until his mom was out of the house.

How is this a FML moment? He gave you a warning. Now, if his "incredibly religious" mother didn't know until she heard you say it. Different story. FYL you totally got a FML wrong.

How disrespectful can you be? If it were my house, you have a bigger problem than your "sex" hair! Get your own place! YDI

bstudds 1

this FML gives me serious déjà vu because it always has the same effect: 1) people arguing over whether OP was being disrespectful 2) everyone trying to figure out, assume, speculate etc OP's age 3) whether it took place under parent's roof or if the parent lives with OP. oh and I forgot 4) multiple crazies are checking all posts for spelling, punctuation, comma usage and subject verb agreement hoping to showcase their vast and superior knowledge of the English language.

reelucy 0

perhaps you now realize why you should wait to have sex wth someone who has their own place and can drive, or when you can drive. considering sex can make babies (really!) you should probably be a bit more responsible before you do it.

And he has to keep a serious secret, you don't see him exclaiming his problems.

I seriously don't get this disrespectful stuff. I mean she may be religious and all but I'm pretty sure his mother has had sex while he was home at one point. My parents have sex while people are home. Granted we're supposed to be sleeping but that doesn't change nothing. If my parents can have sex while we're home why can't I have sex while they're home?

lelo007 11

This depends.. Is it a rule you can't have sex in their home? The favorite thing for my mom, and I'm sure a million others to say, "My house, my rules. As long as you don't pay the mortgage, you get to follow our rules." It's really not that hard to NOT have sex in a parent's house.

pengin 13

UHHH well maybe when it's the parents' house, they make the rules?? The parents pay for the house, the heat, electricity etc presumably and of course the parents have every right to have sex in their own house. DERP. Of course, most people would agree it isn't very tasteful to do so when the children are home or knowingly awake etc etc though-- but that's why there is a time and place for everything. You even admitted you were supposed to be asleep-- therefore shouldn't have known. What is a parent to do to know they can have sex in their home? It really is disrespectful if kids have sex at home when the parents are there. I'm not against having sex at one's parents house-- as with the economy, even college grads may have a challenging time to get a place for themselves, so having sex at a parent's house shouldn't necessarily be frowned upon. You definitely shouldn't have sex when the parents are home though- bottom line..