Dude, WTF?

By cman - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Romania

Today, I was walking past a group of old men exiting a building. All of a sudden, I heard a strange splashing sound, and discovered one of the completely inebriated men walking behind me, pissing on my boots. I sped up, but so did he, and he didn't miss once until he was done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 508
You deserved it 3 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You fail because you couldn't outrun an old drunk with his dick out. What? You got got square wheels on your wheelchair or something?

rosto16 0

I hope you smack the hell outta him!

Comments

Anonnamus 0

Wow. I'm impressed. He was old, drunk, AND had a pecker with impeccable aim...all while chasing you? FYL for running like a two year-old girl.

buttonface 0

I wouldve kicked him in the balls and stepped on his face.

iamchuck 0

Were you more pissed off, or pissed on?

htownlove 0

Lmao This Comment Made My Day.!

I can't believe you let some random old dude spray you with his liquid bling! He wins for having sniper skills with his ****. You lose, because this is the ONE time it would have been acceptable to beat the shit out of an old man (since he's already out of piss), and what did you do? You ran like a bitch. Man card officially revoked!

I can't believe thee only thing yu did was speed up. -- he pissed on yur shoes, I wouldv'e smackked him.

korn247 5

you shouldve snatched his **** off

you people are all idiots for replying to this like it actually happend. You read it online and automatically believe it... F all of your lives instead...

So you think these are all fake, yet you spend time posting here....who's the idiot?

KurouTenshi 0

I read this before it was modified LOL I was wondering WTF a "gate" was, and why people were walking instead of driving through said "gate", but coming from a "building" makes sense. but seriously: "inebreiated" as opposed to simply "drunk"? Now you're making the OP sound intelligent!!