Dude, WTF?

By cman - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Romania

Today, I was walking past a group of old men exiting a building. All of a sudden, I heard a strange splashing sound, and discovered one of the completely inebriated men walking behind me, pissing on my boots. I sped up, but so did he, and he didn't miss once until he was done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 508
You deserved it 3 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You fail because you couldn't outrun an old drunk with his dick out. What? You got got square wheels on your wheelchair or something?

rosto16 0

I hope you smack the hell outta him!

Comments

YDI for not being able to outrun a drunk old fart pissing on you!!! FAIL!!

The__Redneck 7

Dude's already got his dick out, you've already got piss on you, and instead of seeing if one solid kick could rupture a ********, you ran away? Maybe this little incident will convince you to grow some balls.

I wouldn't just speed up. Either kick him there and teach him a lesson. You can also teach him a lesson by karate chopping him in the neck. Next time (if such a thing is ever to happen, I'm sure he told his friends that it was fun) remember to stand up for yourself. Obviously, telling him to stop won't work since he's a sick person for peeing on someone to begin with. Give him the proper beating so he can't do that to anyone ever again. Sick bastard.

amazingjane 0
isreal 0

47 made me lagh and he is true

ralphyr 0

I don't care if you are a woman, if you didn't attempt to kick his ass then you deserved it.

OP's a guy, and that makes his reaction worse!

Only in Romania. Sadly there's not a lot you can do in those situations if you're on your own, unless you pull a knife on them but that's asking for more trouble - especially if he was with a group.

sooo why didn't you kick him in the balls?