By Sleep. - 27/11/2014 07:06 - United States - Imperial

Today, I finally got time to take a nap. Later, my mom asked me if I was depressed because I didn't leave my room for 3 hours. She talked to my dad about it, and now my family thinks I'm depressed because I slept for 3 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 495
You deserved it 2 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

euphoricness 28

So... Tell her you took a nap and you're not depressed?

If they thuoght that, why didn't they check on you for those three hours and see that you were asleep.

Comments

Just uphold the wonderful nap times, your family will catch on eventually :)

euphoricness 28

So... Tell her you took a nap and you're not depressed?

My parents used to think I was ill, but now I have naps whenever I can and they usually leave me to it.

If they thuoght that, why didn't they check on you for those three hours and see that you were asleep.

Maybe they thought he or she needed some time alone.

because #8 theyre so worried about her after only 3 hours, theyre literally smothering the poor child.

It may be annoying but at least they care. All you can do is tell them you were just napping and hope they stop blowing it out of proportion

Time to have a three hour nap would make me so overjoyed and refreshed that there would be no confusion that I was depressed.

nataliewby 25

The same happens to me OP. You just have to sit down with your family and tell them that you took a nap and you aren't depressed. And if they object, just repeat what you said until they listen or give up.

over reaction much? maybe they're worried for some reason.