By maddiee. - 21/10/2010 15:20 - Indonesia

Today, I was on Skype with a guy I really like, in the living room. My dad saw that I was on video chat, got undressed, right down to his bright green y-fronts, and then started dancing behind me. My crush saw it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 273
You deserved it 7 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintcar 9

Hahahaha, your dad is hilarious.

Time to start Skyping in your room. Unless he's into that kind of thing?

Comments

#1 My dad would, too. He actually already has, minus the stripping part.

Dad's in general like to embarrass their children it seems. My dad once put a burger king crown on and dragged me down the street while singing at top volume, "Its raining men!" I was mortified. Naturally that's not even the worst thing he's done. What did we do to them???

tell your dad that the guy you were chatting with was gay and wanted to know if he could get another showing.

RedPillSucks 31

@24 - this, of course, is the only proper and working response. *adds to note book*

Blue_Coconuts 7

My dad might not do that, but I used to do it to my roommate all the time. He would get so pissed.

The fact that your dad would get half naked in front of his teenage daughter is pretty gross and disturbing!!

you put lambo doors on a Mazda? you shoulda spent that money on a better paint job

KingDingALing 9

If I was him then I would be laughing so much.

67: Only if you happen to think nudity is inherently dirty. Not every family or culture sees it as such.

my dad has walked out onto a hotel balcony (which overlooked the pool and had quite a few people out by the pool) completely bare ass naked and started stretching.... I was demoralized

pinkpillowz 0
Elixa 0
katieebug 0

you're dad is hilariousss. XD

MegamiKaosu 28

you all think that's embarrassing?.... I have three dads who do this to me ALL THE TIME ;~;...

Time to start Skyping in your room. Unless he's into that kind of thing?

I saw it before it was moderated, and it originally said she was doing it in the living room because her parents didn't trust her. Otherwise, I would say the same thing.

good man he is you shouldn't be dating online smart one

mintcar 9

Hahahaha, your dad is hilarious.

BelleElle_fml 5
0hSleeper 0

I thought the term was DilF? derp

What exactly make these girls *****? moron

DWilliamson 7

He must be one of those faggots who can't get a girl even if his life depended on it. He must think that anyone who take self shots are automatically *****. a pretty dumb stereotype. its funny because most faggots like him claim to be "nice guys" in real life but when they see anyone who take self shots, they automatically call them ***** even if he dont know them.

Most people who use the word ****** and gay all the time usually end up coming out of the closet. Why don't you just save yourself and everyone else the trouble and get it over with so we won't have to hear you internalized homophobic crap ok?

BelleElle_fml 5

59- :O Do you take the skin off of chicken?

stfu ******, saying ****** doesnt mean ur gay, since you dont say it and ur obviously gay

Alesana_Love 0

I have to agree. A lot of homophobic people are in the closet. I was once that way.

DWilliamson 7

dumbasses of the day awards go to serb and sparx. congratz, fucktards :)

You need to go stand with the rest of the closet cases DW. But hey, at least fucktard is more generic and less damaging than ****** so you can be proud that you've evolved a little today.

DWilliamson 7

yep. that would be the case IF i was questioning tommys sexuality. all i did was just call him a fagio. lol, why so butthurt? sorry if i offended you, ya gay wad. ill promise to call him a moron next time, as you, my good sir, is a cocksucking ******.

Can everyone just stop calling each other derogatory names? Sheesh. Let's all chill out...

MyFirstKiss 0

im too open minded to be homophobic:)

I hope he only saw the underwear and nothing below

RedPillSucks 31

Anything but the knees! I meant beneath the skivvies ;) hopefully nothing popped out

TeaLover_fml 0

How you mean below underwear, like anything hanging around. Or scary men legs?

Maybe its your dads crush also? You should have danced with him.

Loviinqx3 0

I feel as if that is the only thing you can do in op's situation.

Meh. Everyone with parents has been embarrassed by them at some point in time. If your crush would hold your dad's happy dance against you, he's not worth liking.

Is your dad Chris Pontius? And is he a Jackass?

Lmao. I love your dad! But don't be surprised if you see your crush walking out of your father's room at 2:30 in the morning. ;)