By hopeless - 08/04/2011 15:03

Today, is my birthday. Everyone forgot except my stalker. He rang the door bell the second it turned 12:00. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 567
You deserved it 3 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spadesghost 1

go out with him, at least he's punctual.

Comments

?? what so it is your b day and your stalker rang the bell at midnight on your birthday. I get it. sorry

gutzz 0

That was actually longer than the FML lol, it wasn't a summary, it was a directors cut.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

I bet he got you a dick in a box.

Repeat. **** the stalker up the ass. Happy birthday. Etc.

YayaInLalaLand 0

Check your closet before you go to bed..

Egnar 19

You say everybody forgot but did anybody know in the first place? What I mean is, you need to look at the quality of your friends and decide who should really know when your birthday is. I hang out with a group of about 30-40 different people, however, there are only 2 people in that entire group that I expect to know when my birthday is [without looking at facebook] and to say something like Happy Birthday. That's because those 2 are really close friends of mine, whereas the other 38 are just people I hang out with on occasion. And out of all those 40 people I only know the birthdays of, maybe, 4. Out of all of your friends that you expected to send you texts or phone calls or knock on your door how many of them are honestly close enough to you where they should actually know when your birthday is? I'm inclined to say that while it doesn't suck that your "stalker" remembered your birthday that it is a bit creepy that he would ring your doorbell at midnight. Though, we need to put into perspective what stalker means. Based on your FML I'm thinking you're still pretty young so I'm willing to bet "stalker" is actually just some guy who really likes you, that you don't like too much, but never really gave him any reason to actually think he should give up on trying to win you over because you want to be a nice person without hurting anybodies feelings. While it's entirely possible that he is a real life creepy stalker [in which case get a restraining order] I'm willing to bet if you [nicely] sat him down, told him you're not interested and that you don't think a friendship would work out well (by telling someone who annoys you that you two should be friends you give him false hope to keep trying) that he would get upset for a few days, try harder for a day or two. . . And then just give up and move on.

Sprocket 5

What romantic lala land do you live in? This man showed up at her doorstep, alone, at 12 midnight. Would you let a possibly armed man in your house for a sit down? Have fun breathing chloroform.

@26 - Yes. Yes I would. That's how people greet me now and days. Now to figure out where I put my pantyhose...

Mimiroxxi 0

your comment is really long....I only read like 5 words..

Egnar 19

Any adult would know how to handle an actual stalker, and the wording of the FML makes me believe she's either a High School or College student. Frankly, Sprocket, at those ages doing something stupid like that can be perceived (although misguided) as romantic. . . Had 'the guy of her dreams' showed up at her doorstep nobody would be thinking he was armed, everybody on this site would say how romantic he was being. This boy more than likely is somebody she knows whom has no idea she feels this way about him. Like most PEOPLE (not, not girls, but people in general) she decided to be nice to him because she wasn't willing to be confrontational even if it meant her own comfort. In his disillusional eyes I'm willing to bet he thought he was being romantic and nice all because she more than likely never told him to get lost - Willing to bet when he showed up at her door she said something like "Oh how sweet, you shouldn't have. . .This was really nice of you - Hey, thanks so much" and then to get him out of there "I was sleeping though so going back to bed". . .Which is very neutral. Now this is all based off assumptions, but, more often than not this is the way a "stalker" relationship goes. . .Notice "stalker" is in quotes.

rallets 22

tl;dr cool story bro bring it on GN's >:O oh hell yea, epic story time :D

Two things Egnar. The first is why do you always leave mini book comments? And have you ever had a stalker? They aren't emotionally normal. Sitting down and chatting won't make them go away.

rallets 22

"mini"? theres nothing mini about his comments lol

Egnar 19

You're missing the point - The point is that I have a feeling that this person isn't actually a stalker. I'll give you an example - Recently I went out with a girl and thought things went great, I had her phone number and she texted me all the time, sometimes with things you wouldn't normally just tell people. We had a lot in common so I pursued her with romantic interest. I now know that from the start she was just trying to be nice to me, however, in trying to be nice to me we went out on dates, she came to some of my parties, we hooked up AND I got into her pants. . .In a High School/College definition this kind of girl was more than likely talking about me to her friends about how I'm always texting her and trying to go out with her when I had no idea where her true feelings were. One day, getting fed up with her hot and cold bullshit I confronted her about it, she told me she'd rather just be friends. . .She hasn't gotten a phone call, text, or any communication from me at all since. The point is that in most cases the word STALKER is used poorly by people who don't know what an actual stalker is. Based on the FML wording, and the minimal description of the stalker (if it were real a small bit about something he may have done in the past that was creepy would more likely be present) I'm willing to bet this is just a girl not willing to say what she should be saying. And to answer your question about why I always post big paragraphs it's because real answers to any FML I post on (which is usually about 1/20th of the ones posted) require more thought than most people are willing to put in. The people who read and respond to me (outside of "OMFG TOO LONG) are usually people worth having a discussion with. . And I like to have said discussions.

rallets 22

she doesnt want to have sex anymore so you immediately end communication with her? O_O wow man, way to be a dick and seriously, do we need these essays? i mean c'mon! hahaha

Egnar 19

@44, that isn't what i said at all - What I said was that I was being put in a position where I was actively pursuing somebody who was being too nice. . .And while she had no desire to be with me at all she was unwilling to let me know that. I consider myself to be a pretty attractive guy, I don't need to leech off people for sex. This is the USUAL type of relationship that people perceive as "stalker" relationships when in reality it's total miscommunication. If my stuff is too long, don't read it. . No skin off my back.

rallets 22

ahh, well thats what i got out of that lol thanx for clarifying :D well, im satisfied :) good day to you sir!

Mmmm...I haven't seen you in awhile Rallets.

rallets 22

lol ive been here, just commenting here and there and who the **** is nswan?! o_O nah i didnt take any advice from you lol never even heard of you

jeez dude ya didn't have to write your life story... lol

rallets 22

lol yea, damn dude slow down on the roids

rallets 22

ahh dammit, i hate when good convos get deleted

Really. I told you before, the comments section isn't a chat room, and if a comment is too long for you, don't whine about it. Just move on and don't be tedious.

rallets 22

yes, i know but did you see how long those comments were?!?! O_O SOMEBODY had to say it ay but thats just me ;D

Egnar, don't stop posting the long comments, it is nice to see somebody who thinks before they post. Also I agree with you and have had similar experiences, some times girls just won't tell you to **** off, and then your left to assume. As we all know, assuming genrally isn't a good idea.

Way to long to read please summarize your points next time

Stalkers are pathetic. They want to be treated as such. Treat them oppositely and they loose interest.

Mimiroxxi 0

at least he didn't forget....