By SingleStrongArm - 03/05/2013 05:16 - Canada - Oshawa

Today, marks the third week in which my girlfriend has gone without taking a shower. She does this every so often, taking showers roughly once per month. She's convinced baby wipes will "hold her over". FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 686
You deserved it 9 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't think I could ever be with someone who doesn't value being hygienic.... That's gross.

That's nasty. Time to get a new girlfriend.

Comments

dont dump and run ask her why she doenst shower much and if she has a good explination like she has kids and cannot get the time of day, which i understand being a mum myself, than theres nothing really but offer to watch the kids so she can shower. but an excuse such as dont feel like it well tell her she needs to shower its unhealthy otherwise she will lose you.

i didnt even read the full thing when "I agree, your life sucks"

You'd think she'd just shower instead cuz I'm sure using baby wipes takes more effort anyways...

Maybe she's depressed. When people are depressed, personal hygiene is the first thing to go. If you care about her, you'll find out what's wrong & get her help! She needs help!

Well, that is very gross of her... but if she insists, get her these things called ReadyBath Select And some waterless shampoo... and deodorant. The ReadyBath stuff are designed for when there is no water, no way to bath yourself. I had to use them after I has surgery, and they help! 1 pack a day, or at least every other day, can warm them up in the microwave, they actually work... She needs therapy to determine why she's doing this... until then, you can at least help with the smell.

xcam1995 6

I think it's time you became chief Drop-A-Ho. I can't even imagine how bad that would smell, how do you sleep at night?

m_n_m2000 5

Why be with her if it makes you unhappy? That's gross D:

HeatherAS77 10

Oh please tell me yer not still goin near that...let alone IN it!!!