By Anonymous - 06/03/2011 00:30 - United States

Today, while sleeping, I heard an explosion. My neighbor then knocked on my door and informed me that he had just hit my car with shrapnel from a cannon. Not only do I not have a car to drive, but I also have to put this claim on my insurance due to my neighbor being on welfare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 580
You deserved it 2 702

Leverathin tells us more.

For anyone that's following this, the cops were called. I was on the phone with my insurance company due to him not having any kind of insurance. Next thing I know the cops are busting into the building with shields and rifles

Top comments

thewhiteninja 0
Kefka91 15

Well... that sure as hell doesn't happen every day... WTF was your neighbor doing with a ******* canon?!?!? (other than shooting shit obviously)

Comments

Koniszewski 1

black people, they never learn

That incredibly racist comment was amazingly unnecessary. I don't know if you're are troll or not, but either way you are an asshole.

This is what you do, you take his cannon and fire it making it create a big whole in his house. Tell me how that goes.

Wait wait wait...you guys want to sue,bomb his house,restraining order,make him lose his welfare checks,and then make him sell is precious cannon. You cruel vastsrds XD

emodude44 0

What in the Balls of Christ?

emodude44 0

Has anyone noticed the fact that he said Cannon? I don't think he was talking about a camera so WHY THE **** DOES THIS MAN OWN A MOTHERFUCKING CANNON?

It could be a functioning antique cannon he bought, it could be something he inherited that has been passed down through the generations, it could just be a cannon he borrowed from a friend. It could also be that he homemade a cannon using instructions from the internet.

why is the guy buying canons when he's in welfare anyway? wtf?

only in America can some crazy redneck on welfare get a cannon.

Why do you assume he got the cannon after going on welfare? If it is something other than a homemade cannon the neighbor could have owned it for years. It could have been passed down to him from an older relative because it's a family heirloom. He could have purchased it twenty years ago from a flee market and is deciding to play with it now that he feels he has nothing better to do. His being on welfare now does not automatically mean he got the cannon while on welfare.