Classy

By Anonymous - 31/05/2024 21:00

Today, my date turned up with her baby. Funny she never mentioned she was a single mom. She went to the bathroom and left the baby with me. Can you see where this is going? Yep, security footage showed that she walked out without looking back. I had to give the baby to the police. Shame on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 793
You deserved it 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bad as it was it could have been worse… Imagine being het child! Imagine the child being yours! … Being a mom or a dad doesn’t guarantee you are a good parent… As bad as it was for her child, that child is going to be better off in foster care.

what the hell! I don’t even understand these people. I feel so bad for that baby and I really hope the baby is placed in a good home

Comments

Bad as it was it could have been worse… Imagine being het child! Imagine the child being yours! … Being a mom or a dad doesn’t guarantee you are a good parent… As bad as it was for her child, that child is going to be better off in foster care.

what the hell! I don’t even understand these people. I feel so bad for that baby and I really hope the baby is placed in a good home

Vesi 29

I know this might be coming out of left field.. but I have a couple of questions.. Are you both living in a location where abortion is banned/illegal? If so, did you happen to mention if you were anti-abortion at some point during conversation? I have read of situations where abortion protesters convinced pregnant persons to not abort and when the baby was later taken away, that person listed the anti-abortion person as the person to whom the baby should go. That anti-abortion person then panicked because they did not have space or time for a baby.. see where that is going? So I wonder if this lady was in a bad situation and you tripped her trigger? Just an idea.. In either case, I feel for that abandoned baby.

smartal 3

that should not be legal at all. the anti abortion person doesn’t control a woman’s inability to not get nutted in.