Coming soon…

By bieberslayer - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, in my AP Biology class, a student informed us she'd read that Antarctica had completely melted due to global warming, to which my friend gushed, "Yeah! It's been melted for, like, months." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 524
You deserved it 2 291

Top comments

Comments

Even so antarctica is a land mass. Land cant melt... Unless it melts into molten lava

Omg are you serious...in AP?? Are you sure its not foundation?!

I feel like your friend might have been being sarcastic...

Dammit_im_mad 1

Well seeing as AP tests are scored comparatively I'm glad that there are people like that in your class that will help my grade! I'm in AP Bio too!

Almost complete and utter lack of punishment towards bad behavior and bad grades... "Looks like you failed grade 2 math son, you need to do better. Now run along and play on your gameboy." Not saying all parents but when so many people are failing this badly all around it is lack of proper parenting. Doesn't help that raising your voice to a child is abuse to their current happiness, but we really need to stop giving in just to stop a temper tantrum or they don't learn anything. And seriouy people need to stop with the retard thing, even just for fact it's bad grammer an doesn't mean stupid or messed up. Example of above statement, lack of parenting and vocabulary.

hachamecha 0

How did they ever get into an AP class?

Thank God there is no one like that is my university!

You sure they aren't just pure boredom to just say that or are you really that hysterical.