Hot mess

By Tasji - 27/07/2009 06:24 - Canada

Today, I sent in a fake story to a website that supports a yearly festival in my small town, thinking it would boost their spirits. It was how my boyfriend proposed to me at last year's festival. Now the local news station wants to do a story about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 849
You deserved it 81 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserved it. You don't send in fake stories.

FMLlama 0

I was there, I heard one of the artists talking about how someone got engaged there last year. The problem was, I don't think Vfest was IN Vancouver last year. = I'm pretty sure this was the first one...

Comments

asherlypants 0

Alright. as someone from a small town with a local festival in BC, you're retarded. Everyone would know already. And if it's my small town you're talking about, then ****, you're dumb. msg me and tell me who you are and i'll come sit by you and LOL when your ass gets made fun of. kay? Kay. My best bets is it's either here, Williams Lake, or Prince George.

Hehe I am kinda wondering where in BC the OP lives too. I am in Nanaimo and we just had... the Dragon Boat Festival, Silly Boats and then Bathtub Races, all in a row.

asherlypants 0

Yeah, I live in Quesnel, We just had Billy Barker Days. Jaydee Bixby, Crash To Pass, Mud Bogs, a rodeo, parade, fireworks and rides. It's all pretty sweet. I kinda want to be proposed at BBdays.. haha.

Do the story any way! Make some money, plus when they find out u faked it, u will become a mini-celeb! Just get your stories straight with ur BF so ur lie holds out for a while

oh but what if she doesn't have a boyfriend? :D

You forgot to put "Hockey stick waving, maple syrup drinking, Dudley Do-Right lookin'-ass Socialists", haha. Other than that you hit the Middle-America nail right on it's inbred back-assward's head.

ydi for sending in a fake story. also im gonna call this story fake as well. if you can lie and make up one fake story why not another for fml?

x_Leopard_x 1

OP, I understand that you were trying to make them happy. But remember, it IS pretty much your fault. If you really do have a boyfriend, I suggest you tell him what you did... lol

jewelzgalore 0

Lol, just get a guy friend or boyfriend to act as your "husband" just for this.