Life goals

By efmylife - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I threw a paper ball into a recycling bin backwards. I don't know what's more sad: the fact that that was my highlight of my life, or I had been attempting to make that shot every day for three years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 227
You deserved it 7 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have yelled out "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!" after you got it in.

Good for you man. Not many people can do that.

Comments

jw90 18

Good job man. Now are you ready to get of your ass and try the real thing.

Now it's time to move on to the "over the shoulder bank shot". Good luck to you my friend. We'll be here waiting to see how it plays out. BTW, just reading this adds a little joy to my day.

pffft what a shxt fml. who the heck moderated this one?

perdix 29

Answer: That it is the highlight of your life. You've never kissed a girl? I'd think if you had then that would outrank your wastepaper basketball shot. Unless she had meth mouth, bleeding gums and halitosis, probably not rare in Georgia. I hope that one day you get laid and you gain a little perspective on the importance of your athletic feat.

bonus points for determination. i was so happy the first (and only) time I threw a tea bag into a mug from the other side of the room. the aerodynamics of those things are terrible...

1sharpchica 0

I guess this would be a case of "if at first you don't succeed try, try, try, try, try, try, try, try, and try again....for three years." Congrats I guess.

(3) At least you made it. (2) If you want more out of life, then go out and get it. (1) If you don't know how to use colons, then don't bother using them.

electroboy_fml 0

(GO!) Seriously, numbers go up, not down. Anyway, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That is an awesome achievement.

If THAT's the highlight you probably don't know how to walk either, as that'd be a bigger highlight. Or pee on a potty. :|