Oh no…

By Anonymous - 15/09/2024 02:00 - United States

Today, I woke up at 1 a.m., after having a nightmare that I was pregnant. I took pregnancy test, and… baby boy or girl in May 2025? FML
I agree, your life sucks 311
You deserved it 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

@Rake - How do you know it was unprotected? Birth control can fail.

I hope you're in a safe state. Even if you do end up wanting to keep it & nothing goes wrong with the pregnancy, you're going to want competent doctors on hand for delivery. It's best to have a plan C if you need it. I worry for my friends & sisters of reproductive age.

Comments

Your brain knows when you had unprotected sex in the right time. And therefore assumes you have a good chance to be pregnant. I wish you well whatever way you decide to deal with it. ( I would say congratulation, but the nightmare part makes it sounds that it's not a welcome one).

@Rake - How do you know it was unprotected? Birth control can fail.

Wadlaen 23

Congratulations! I know several girls who became single mothers around when they turned 20, and it turned out to be a blessing for all of them, and I'm sure that it will for you too, at least a little bit into the parenting. Hopefully you know who the father is. Best of luck!

I hope you're in a safe state. Even if you do end up wanting to keep it & nothing goes wrong with the pregnancy, you're going to want competent doctors on hand for delivery. It's best to have a plan C if you need it. I worry for my friends & sisters of reproductive age.