Stop

By dad - 03/03/2009 22:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my wife when my 14 year-old daughter texted me from her room, "Stop." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 368
You deserved it 83 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissFae 0

Why are you checking texts in the middle of sex? We're gonna see your wife posting here next...

Comments

Yes but what if you're in the daughters position, middle of the night, can't fall asleep because of the noise, and you've made it clear you're awake by slamming doors, coughing, flushing the toilette, and flashing the lights? I've found myself in this situation many times, I've gotten used to sleeping on the deck.

I am so rustled by the comments, but after such a long time it doesn't matter anymore.

ydi your daughter shouldn't be able to hear you thats sick

YDI. keep it in ur pants until she's out of the house. i'm 15 and have heard my parents multiple times. i just sneak outta the house.

It pisses me off how my mum sits there saying its awkward for her to think about me having sex in the house (not allowed though) but i get to hear my parents doing it. But according to her, it doesnt matter how awkward that makes me feel... So im siding with the daughter on this one. The parents should understand that no child wants to hear that and be respectful, especially if they are gonna go on about not wanting to hear their adult child doing it.

Were you filming with your phone or something? Mine would've been somehwere on the floor in jeans.

Elisabetha Aarron 18

Was it that bad that you thought checking your phone was a good idea???? How boring and bad was it????