By camp - 03/03/2009 22:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my very religious grandmother walked in on me masturbating. She's sending me to bible camp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 102
You deserved it 27 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Has anyone heard of KNOCKING anymore? My gosh, she should have at least given you some warning before just barging in on you.

What a sad life she must have led if she's never masturbated.

Comments

When you return you can bounce up to your grandmother & tell her that the sin of Onan was that he refused to impregnate his brother's widow (directly refusing an order from God), not that he masturbated.

usmc2016 0

another reason for bible camp?

I wonder how many starving children could be fed with the money that was spent building large, unreasonably elaborate churches to spread thinly veiled messages of communism (yes, if god exists, then the entire universe is inherently communistic).

It's too bad that the majority of churches also feed more starving children than the government, which everybody funds.

Has anyone heard of KNOCKING anymore? My gosh, she should have at least given you some warning before just barging in on you.

kindofgocrazy 0

Yeah, or you can just refuse to go. Don't let religious nonsense convince you that things that are natural and healthy, or at the very least not problematic, are bad. If more people stood up to this ridiculous feeling of moral entitlement the religious have, we would all be much better off.

vincee32 0

maybe people are allowed to believe what they want. and if it's her child she can make him go to bible camp!

ihatemylife1007 0

it said grandmother you idiot

MiGman 5

it's not all nonsense some of tis religious stuff makes sense

f_alarmclock 8

not much. only the stuff that is based in common sense and not religious dogma makes sense

People can definitely believe what they want, and thats not at all what the commentor was trying to speak against. What he and I are both saying is that the religious fanatics like op's grandmother have no right to tell others what to think and do when they aren't hurting anybody.

What a sad life she must have led if she's never masturbated.

140- some girls ********** it's just fewer than the number of guys who **********

There are two kinds of people in this world, people who ********** and liars.

shes trying to keep u from going blind

I wish you luck on your trip. Try to make the best of it, I guess =/ Hopefully there you can find a locked room to whack off in

Fake_Name 0

I hope you will break the chains of oppression that religion has put on you. It's all a lie; there is no god, there is no Jesus, so stop believing in your stupid fairy tales.

oh really I think most shall disagree. History shows Jesus was real and america was formed by christians so if you don't like it you can leave America and go join china

FreshSalad 1

China has the most christians dumbass

7, I hope u will learn 2 talk/type like a normal person

you stfu an let people belies what they wanna believe asshole

pennypendolyn 0

although I do believe that you are right number 7. You should not be trying to press your own views on other people.....

BeastNerd 3

Hypocrite. Your imposing your beliefs while complaining about how others do the EXACT SAME thing!

7, you know how annoying it is when religious people preach to you? Well, I'm sure it's just as annoying when you preach to them. 106, just because you have a limited vocabulary doesn't mean that the rest of us want to dumb everything down for you.

-104 actually if anybody had the most Christians, it would probably be Ireland.

Look, I'm atheist, and I agree with you, but stop trying to push people to believe that there is no god, it's just as bad as people pushing you to believe there is a god. And 102, did your mommy and daddy tell you that?

#6: Plenty of juicy stories in there to whack off to as well!

I wonder how many people end up in bible camps in similar ways... its probably actually a huge party over there.

I go to church camp every year and I'd about other camps but at mine most of the people actually wanna be there. it's fun

just look for other kids at camp with hairy palms, you'll know there at the camp for the same reason