Thanks, Mom

By The Towel Molester - 26/01/2012 14:49 - Australia

Today, my family had dinner with my future in-laws for the first time. After a bottle of wine to herself, my mother loudly insisted that I'm out of her will. Apparently, I "molest towels" and leave them to "fester for days" in my "den of depravity." I'm sure they'll give me their daughter now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 435
You deserved it 3 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ins_Knie 2

Should have stuffed one of those towels in your mom's mouth at the right time...

Ugh, 'give' you their daughter? What is she, a car?

The proper respectful way of saying he is wanting to ask permission marry one day, also know as giving her hand away. It's very old tradition, also goes along with during the wedding the father of the brides gives away the bride.

TexasMud 8

Shiiiit... Cars and women are one in the same. They both want money They come in many colors Hopefully, they both are curvy Some whine Some are loud Some are fast Some have damage Some are repairable Many leave you stranded Others never go Well I could go on forever, this isn't a bad thing. If I related a woman to a car it should be taken as a compliment

Its more so the fathers side of things, he was the one who raised and protected the girl, more or less chasing of the horny ***** in the girls teen years (cleaning the shotgun before the first date anybody?) SOO... the fiance is requesting the fathers approval, to make him look better than the random guy who wants to knock her up. Eventually (if they have kids) repeat cycle. At least thats the way i think of it. Of course the woman has a right to ignore her father and get married anyways, unless she has a legitment reason, thats really harsh since he raised her.

tripangelx8 4

It's ok. Every family has one drunk, who gets tossed and says inappropriate things at gatherings. Your future in-laws know the drunk in your family is your mom, meaning NOT YOU. That is good. But now you need to discover who the drunk on her side is!

Sorry OP, ure mom is ******... To say the least. This is why I don't drink, when I do , apparently I say stupid things I don't usually say ....

bamberbear 0
SheepShoop_fml 20

Molesting towels is certainly not purely a singles thing. They come in handy for spills, slips, and specific seasons (menstruation). Just get a dark red one. Sorry OP.

THOSE POOR TOWELS!!! How do you live with yourself OP?!?!

skyeyez9 24

In other words, you jack off into your towels and leave them on the floor for somebody else (mom) to clean up? Ydi.