By nickyniknaim93 - 11/03/2009 06:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the electric nose hair clippers that I've been using for the past two years are in fact my father's pubic hair trimmers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 721
You deserved it 17 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you know what electric nose hair clippers look like? They could not be used to trim pubes, you need a different attachment.

Comments

#10 - Actually, she didn't realise they were pubic trimmers. She knew they were trimmers of some sort, that belonged to someone else. Given that, why would you using them? To the people calling fake, it's possible that they were nose trimmers being used for pubic hair. No reason they wouldn't work, and they'd be handy if you wanted control.

RT_fml 0

explain how you trim the pubes with a nose hair trimmer, which has at most 3 little blades that fit up your nose, youd be going at yourself all day with them trying to trim the ball fro.

I assume you trim with scissors and then just use the trimmer for the details.

i'd like to know how you found that one out..

rollingmyeyes 0

let's ignore the fact that they are pubic hair trimmers completely. you have been using someone else's nose hair trimmers for 2 years. if you are fine with them having been up your dad's nose, why aren't you fine with them trimming his pubes? do you use his old kleenex, too? ugh, it would have been a fml either way. now go buy your own hygiene products from now on. they aren't that expensive.

That's why you don't borrow shit without asking :/

lol at #4. nose crabs are the worst... lol i call fake, but still good story