By Gearhead369 - 03/10/2010 04:39 - Canada

Today, I got a flat tire on the highway. If that wasn't bad enough I had no spare in the car. By the time I got a ride to get a new tire, someone was nice enough to fix my air conditioning for me. They smashed out my window to break in. The doors were not locked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 261
You deserved it 3 852

gearhead369 tells us more.

some people were smart enough to figure out "fixing" my air conditioning was simply just smashing out my window. and I didn't hitchhike, my wife picked me up!

Top comments

perdix 29

Your Canadian crime is so quaint and sweet. Here in the US of A, you'd have been robbed, raped and murdered by the stranger giving you the ride, and loved it!

Comments

Sickkid97 5

impossible. it is illegal yo walk on the highway.

boatkicker 4

OP wasn't walking. OP was driving, then the car broke, then someone else gave OP a ride to the store. Also, even if OP had said walking, that doesn't make this impossible. People break laws all the time.

and this, kids, is why you always call when you break down. hitchhiking leads to "fixed air conditionings." my car broke down halfway to school the other day. I wouldn't dare walking. where I live, if you leave a nice car on the side of the road, you'll come back to having NO car.

boatkicker 4

Just because that's how things are where you live, doesn't mean that's how things are universally. Where I used to live, you could leave a pile cash on the seat of your car, leave your car unlocked and your windows down, and still have the cash sitting there when you get back.

things must be nice in Massachusetts

some people were smart enough to figure out "fixing" my air conditioning was simply just smashing out my window. and I didn't hitchhike, my wife picked me up!

are you people all retarded? the OP's a/c wasn't broken in the 1st place. the joke was that the window is now always open so cold air from outside cools down his car. was that slow enough for you? besides, his car broke down on a highway then someone decided to smash in his window. why does this seem like a reason to blame the OP ?

**** you canada ******* sucks............ **** you, **** canada and **** maple trees

"Arsed" is infinitely more forgiveable than "axed" or "as't."

charzz 0

omg that is sooo wrong. sorry

You deserve it for not keeping a spare tire in your trunk.