By SkyrimGamerMoM - 14/07/2016 19:49 - United States - Verona

Today, I got lost in Darkfall Passage in Skyrim and got so frustrated I turned off the game and cried. Thank you pregnancy hormones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 838
You deserved it 2 113

SkyrimGamerMoM tells us more.

No worries, end result is clear in my mind. This is number two I'm brewing here, have a one year old already. Just got to where I can enjoy games again though lol will have to take another long break once this little one gets here.

Top comments

OnlySkyrimStays 11

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a bun to the oven. In all seriousness though, clairvoyance spell is a Daedrasend. Congrats on the little one!

You can use the spell clairvoyance. Just make sure you only have the objective that's inside the cave highlighted, and it will lead you right to it. If you're trying to find your way out, mark any quest that doesn't have an objective that's inside as active, or if you don't have any active quests, bring up the map and drop a pin anywhere, and it'll lead you to the fastest exit. Good luck!

Comments

Worse comes to worst you can always use YouTube for a walk through. I remember there being a tiny opening hidden around a corner that I couldn't seem to find until I watched someone else find it. I stayed in that same area for days until I got tired of searching on my own and it was about three feet away from me the entire time.

I remember the pregnancy hormones well. Cried when my husband ate my ice cream. Cried at ads. Full on ugly cried for half an hour at Marley & Me. Good old pregnancy.

I cried when I spent an inordinate amout of time looking for 30 samples of crimson nirnroot in Blackreach only to be "rewarded" with a book about the ******* stuff and an alchemy abilty that's never going to be of any use to me, no pregnancy hormones needed

The hormones must suck but congrats on having a baby boy or girl :)

How do you get lost in Skyrim dungeons? ***** as linear as call of dooty

I have never had an issue before, I agree completely except for this damn one.

I completed the original Skyrim years ago, don't know what anyone else is talking about.

Technically OP did deserve it by engaging in sexy times leading to pregnancy. We all know how emotions get wonky then, so it was a predictable consequence. But still, congrats on using innate 3D printer technology. :)

Shadow9876 19

This is why I installed the Tardis mod. Never get trapped again.

I feel you there! I kept dying in this one part of Skyrim and it made me cry for an hour! #joysofpregnancy