By SkyrimGamerMoM - 14/07/2016 19:49 - United States - Verona

Today, I got lost in Darkfall Passage in Skyrim and got so frustrated I turned off the game and cried. Thank you pregnancy hormones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 838
You deserved it 2 113

SkyrimGamerMoM tells us more.

No worries, end result is clear in my mind. This is number two I'm brewing here, have a one year old already. Just got to where I can enjoy games again though lol will have to take another long break once this little one gets here.

Top comments

OnlySkyrimStays 11

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a bun to the oven. In all seriousness though, clairvoyance spell is a Daedrasend. Congrats on the little one!

You can use the spell clairvoyance. Just make sure you only have the objective that's inside the cave highlighted, and it will lead you right to it. If you're trying to find your way out, mark any quest that doesn't have an objective that's inside as active, or if you don't have any active quests, bring up the map and drop a pin anywhere, and it'll lead you to the fastest exit. Good luck!

Comments

You can use the spell clairvoyance. Just make sure you only have the objective that's inside the cave highlighted, and it will lead you right to it. If you're trying to find your way out, mark any quest that doesn't have an objective that's inside as active, or if you don't have any active quests, bring up the map and drop a pin anywhere, and it'll lead you to the fastest exit. Good luck!

That damn spell doesn't always work though! The best way if you're stuck and lazy on a PC is use a console command, like 'coc riverwood' or another place name. Dunno if there's any cheats for other systems. I figure OP can let herself off for cheating if getting stuck is affecting her that badly :)

7 - But that would break immersion. And everyone knows immersion is more important than your mood.

Well what immerses or unimmerses depends on the player really! Personally I find it more unimmersing when getting lost stops being fun and starts getting tedious, there are so many more enjoyable things to be doing in that game. It's all down to preference but it's nice to have options either way.

Unfortunately I don't have clairvoyance -_- and I'm saved so that I'm stuck, giving it another go tonight :) I shall succeed!!

19 - Immersion isn't based on fun. Immersion is feeling like you are part of the world vs just playing a video game. So getting lost is quite immersive, at least when compared to using console commands to teleport yourself. m No offense to you or anything, I am just clearing that up. I personally don't care much about immersion, I just made a joke mostly from MxR (and part of the Skyrim community in general).

Frillwee95 12

Always leave a trail of sweet rolls and cheese wheels behind you when you go cave delving!

OnlySkyrimStays 11

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a bun to the oven. In all seriousness though, clairvoyance spell is a Daedrasend. Congrats on the little one!

The real question is, did you save first?!?!?

Geckosrock99 33

Skyrim autosaves, so there is a high possibility she has a save for entering the dungeon.

I'd still be mad if I was smack in the middle of a dungeon and had to retrace my steps later lol. But good point.

I feel you. Pregnancy hormones are the worse. You don't need clairvoyance to understand that :D

I feel you. Pregnancy hormones are the worse. You don't need clairvoyance to understand that :D

I don't blame you, Falmer are a pain in the ass.

Le_ponderer 14

Better out than in (the tears not the baby!). Asides the puffy reddened face, crying produces a sort of exhausted calm that makes the body restful. Take a break from the game, put your feet up and indulge in a sweet piece of fruit; as a pick-me-up. It gets better...

Clairvoiyance will help greatly! That place is a nightmare (trust me I know) but congratulations on the little dovahkiin to be!