By Anonyme - 26/02/2013 15:16 - Indonesia - Jakarta

Today, I’m on vacation with my boyfriend in Bali. He didn’t want us to take pictures together because, "If we break up, I’ll be bummed to see you on my pictures." FML
I agree, your life sucks 690
You deserved it 70

Top comments

I'm not an expert but I'd say that relationship won't last long

LOL, you have to commend him for his honesty.

Comments

One wouldn't hurt...and he'd probably toss if you two did...

I see his predicament. If only they made some kind of editing software that would allow you to crop a photograph or remove images that you don't want in the picture. I mean, come on, it's 2016, we should have invented some kind of "Photo Shop" style program by now. Also, I wish it wasn't a law that every picture taken has to include you and your significant other. Once again, our Supreme Court has let us down. On the plus side, we know that this girl has picked a real winner, and will surely live happily ever after once those two problems are taken care of.

He said "if" to soften the blow. He meant "when."

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. It sounds like something he's been thinking about.

He obviously sees you as a temporary thing. Be aware and act accordingly. (Doesn't necessarily mean "dump him now", just keep your eyes open around you and make the right choice once someone more dependable comes along)

Side chicks don't usually go to Bali. I mean unless he is super rich and can afford to take his hoes on exotic vacations..

Agree! Or he has a side chick. Either way, he's Covering his ass and avoiding evidence trails.

If he starts to get frisky tell him that you don't want to do any of that stuff because if you break up later it will make you sad if you think about it.

Either he's planning on breaking up with you or he's hiding you from another girl. Or both. Sorry OP, you can do better!

linzfinz337 22

Was he giving you a premonition of the "future" of your relationship?

Sounds like he is planning his pictures for his soon to be online dating profile.

In the detectiving business, we call that a "clue".