By starflares - 03/07/2014 19:49 - Denmark - Yaound

Today, I moved fifteen stacks of bricks from our store to a customer's van. After I made all that effort, he decided he didn't like the colour of the bricks after all, and demanded a full refund. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 079
You deserved it 3 580

starflares tells us more.

starflares 5

Thanks guys, I just sent him to the manager and he had to pay me +$30 to have the colors switched out, so not all that mad.

Top comments

Throw a brick in his face! + van window

It's better to be like, "A refund? No problem. Just be sure you have your receipt when YOU return the bricks. Oh, and please be sure they're in original packaging."

Comments

Wow, that must really stink. Did he at least help you put them back?

Thatguy334 7

I how you told him to go **** himself

I hope your customer's van got lighter and your customer's head got heavier.

I know that feeling, OP. Sorry you got such a shitty, rude customer. God knows theres too many of them in the world.

The customer may find that a re-stocking fee applies in this case..

Oh well its work. Just think about the physical advantages from that. Always look on the bright side ;)

starflares 5

Thanks guys, I just sent him to the manager and he had to pay me +$30 to have the colors switched out, so not all that mad.

At least you had the chance to work out on the job?

Don't you still get paid for the labor? At least by your employer?

Really, he couldn't have figured that out a little earlier....