By yeahthatsme - 30/07/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I placed a personal ad advertising myself as an overweight woman wanting sex. I sent pictures of me in lingerie to men who replied and was pleased that almost all were still interested. Then I sent face pics. As it turns out, being fat is not my problem. Apparently I'm ugly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 899
You deserved it 29 387

Same thing different taste

Congratulations, you played yourself

By What have I done - 19/05/2024 10:00 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I asked a girl from Bumble for a full body pic. She was obese, so I told her it wasn’t gonna work. She then sent a video of her in real time looking slim and told me that picture was from when she was obese, and she'd sent that picture as a “test of my character” and she’s “better off without someone so judgy.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 315
You deserved it 1 244

Top comments

hellobananas 0

If you're looking for sex, the guys probably wouldn't care. Seriously, if a guy answered a personal ad, he probably isn't too choosy.

Metal1209 0

Keep searching, I'm sure theres someone out there for you

Comments

proud_liberal 0

Wtf? Why would you do that? Are u really that desparate... u must be a prostitute

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah you sure know alot about being ugly #19. OP It was kinda stupid to do that ad but retards and perverted ***** like the twit above are the only people who look on those ads.

sorry but male or female, if you're fat, you're ugly. you can be ugly and not fat but it's impossible to be fat and not ugly.

that's really heartless of you, to say. there are some people that are actually very pretty, even if they're overweight. I'm not saying this as a pervert or any kind of chubby chaser, but i firmly disagree with what you said here.

that's really heartless of you, to say. there are some people that are actually very pretty, even if they're overweight. I'm not saying this as a pervert or any kind of chubby chaser, but i firmly disagree with what you said here.

Holy ****, you are such a ******* douchebag. I don't think you realize just how hard it is to be overweight in a size two world. When size twelve is plus sized, I realized the world is in shambles. Just because someone isn't a lingerie model wearibg tiny little thongs and bras doesn't mean they aren't beautiful. Who the hell are you to judge beauty for everyone? Everyone views it differently so stfu you ******* douche :)

hobbsicle805 0

it's called opinions bro, and most would disagree with you. Chicks (and im sure with guys too) can have a hot face but be on the heavy side. fat == ugly, but that's my opinion :)

Gagle 0

Guess your just a d-bag! I'm fat but I'm beautiful!

There are fat, attractive people. Think of Adele.

#145-If your picture is what you look like, you are gorgeous!

threer 30

Being fat doesn't make you unattractive at all.. It's really not a negative. Some body types are more attractive but skinny doesn't mean attractive. Curvy is usually considered more attractive than any other body type, regardless of whether it's a very thin curvy, an average curvy, or a thick curvy. Stop judging someone's attractiveness by their weight.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ahh there's actually alot of bigger people I know who are extremely beautiful. so I think there's something wrong with your theory there

sxcthaigirl 6

agreed with 124. check your theory again.

To #19... your soo wrong with that statement; there's beautiful girls, pretty faces, with some extra weight. Many reasons can cause somebody to be Fat, including Health, which in most if the cases is not an option... simply life played rude. Anyway, she definitely deserves it for Posting this stupid experience... rather than looking for Sex using her pictures, she would be better off heading to a Bar after midnight, there's always a guy trying to get laid, after a few drinks, beauty is not important at all ;-)

mosarmini 0

YDI for prostituting yourself...if sex is all you want then go find some drunk guy..but placing an ad for sex proves how pathetic you are

whitneyyy 0

Awwh I'm sorry But don't put yourself out there like that. Decent guys don't normally go onto sites like that. You need a guy who likes your personlity.