By Username - 03/08/2011 03:33 - United States

Today, I quit smoking. It seems that when you don't smoke for almost 24 hours, your sense of smell comes back. I then noticed how disgusting my apartment smells. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 813
You deserved it 51 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heather_x0x0 6

Ha! That smell is never gonna go away YDI for smokin

It's true. When I stopped smoking I started realizing how strong the smell is on my friends and the clothes in my closet. I began to feel bad for people that I sat next to or worked with because I'm positive they could smell me.

Comments

Hey least washing and cleaning everthing in your apartment will give you hands something to do instead of smoking right? Also you may need to wash your clothes, ALOT!! Well done on quiting though and hope it all goes well.

27-yeh same, I still have my smell, and taste ?

Rachlx 1

Secondhand smoking is just as bad. Take care of that as soon as possible, as Many have said: Febreeze is a good place to start :)

Yup that's what your reality smells like. Sux being sober huh?

god but it sounds like the nicotine smoke has been obsorbed into the walls..tht happend at my friends house and the walls ooze nicotine xP febreeze isnt fixin tht shit!

I don't think you will be going back to smoking after you noticed that!

Congrats on stopping smoking. Time to take the money you save from not buying the cancer sticks and hire a cleaner.

Well, thousands of people quit smoking everyday! By dying. So good for you :D

stacianichole 2

way to be a negative Nancy...

That's not being negative, that's being realistic with a little bit of dark humour.... :D

mdizzl 6

well at least you quit smoking. that shit will kill you

Why not move to a new place that doesn't allow smokers? Then buy some new clothes while you're at it.